Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have your normtard and whore classmates/colleagues called you by your surname when there's no one other with the same personal name as yours?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
They do it on purpose, a guy stopped when i immediately started adressing him with his surname (there wasn't also anyone else with a personal name like his).

Sounds like an American problem to me tbh

Poor people treat each other like shit in general. It's very cucked tbh.

I grew up poor and it sucked fucking ass. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Guys/whores who treat me like shit are rich, most guys in my capital city are rich, poor guys like me are an exception

They do it on purpose, a guy stopped when i immediately started adressing him with his surname (there wasn't also anyone else with a personal name like his).
mmamaxx and start fucking with them

I've also been addressed by my surname and automatically thought it was because of my low status. Like, they don't want familiarity with me, or others to think they have familiarity with me, so they distance themselves by using a more formal name.

I've also been addressed by my surname and automatically thought it was because of my low status. Like, they don't want familiarity with me, or others to think they have familiarity with me, so they distance themselves by using a more formal name.

no, but they had problems pronouncing it, my name is rare.