Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Havik is never going to be in a mortal kombat game again cuz he’s an incel Character like joker

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Havik was my first avi in here and I said that if they don’t add Havik I’ll shoot up netherrealm studious and kill ed boon

Cuz of this I think we are never going to see Havik again in mortal kombat

I’ll be really happy to see him tho in mk1

I’m sick of the same bland characters like kitana liu kang scorpion sub zero

Also Havik was the best villain ever with reiko in mkx comic series

I recommend everyone to read mkx comics

My favorite character is Havik

im so garbage at fighting games :feelsrope:

yea he seems perfect for that game, lasering toilets and whatever male character they make a faggot again :lasereyes:
Homelander is such a great written character in comics and the show

Mortal Kombat sucks if you smash buttons.Pick a character and learn his moves
You will not only get good but it will be more fun.
I do yes

Tbf, he was a retarded character concept. Yeah, I get it, he's a general in Chaosrealm, but who gives a fuck about Chaosrealm (and Orderrealm)? The character concept is too dumb to justify him as a mainstay in the series.

Do you prefer mk11 or mk10? And which character do you main? It's nice to see a fellow mkcel here
Mk11 noob saibot

Mkx reptile or ermac or goro

Mk9 freedy

Havik was my first avi in here and I said that if they don’t add Havik I’ll shoot up netherrealm studious and kill ed boon
Cuck faggot, if you don't.

Based and top fucking KEK, if you do.

Tbf, he was a retarded character concept. Yeah, I get it, he's a general in Chaosrealm, but who gives a fuck about Chaosrealm (and Orderrealm)? The character concept is too dumb to justify him as a mainstay in the series.
What!? He’san awesome concept and a very unique one how tf he is concept is bad

Read mkx comics

He’s the best written character in all of mk

Reiko too is cool

What!? He’san awesome concept and a very unique one how tf he is concept is bad
Bro, his entire move set is based around folding and twisting his joints in the opposite direction. His fireball was literally him breaking his knees by overextending them to crouch, and then shoot the projectile.

He was a fucking gimmick. Let's be real.

Bro, his entire move set is based around folding and twisting his joints in the opposite direction. His fireball was literally him breaking his knees by overextending them to crouch, and then shoot the projectile.

Yeah that’s why I love him so much

Read mkx comics

He’s the best written character in all of mk
But this is the game we're talking about. If you're talking about an MK CGI or animated movie, then yes, he belongs in there in some way.

He also ate the rival as his fatality

Funny

But this is the game we're talking about. If you're talking about an MK CGI or animated movie, then yes, he belongs in there in some way.
Game too

He can have the same troll moves and many unique ones

Also he’s the coolest looking character ever in mk

He would throw his head as a move or other organs

He’s such a cool funny trolly villain

Do you prefer mk11 or mk10? And which character do you main? It's nice to see a fellow mkcel here
I'm also a MKcel , started on PS2 , my favourites are Deception , Shaolin Monks and 9

I'm also a MKcel , started on PS2 , my favourites are Deception , Shaolin Monks and 9
Yes me too ,started at ps2 with shaplin monks decepticon deadly alliance and Armageddon

Well you must be happy he's in now, he's locked until you get him in story, but he's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back