Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a gf/wife has a non chad requires you to sell your soul

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
For her, you have to:

> jestermaxx

> discard any opinions and beliefs she may dislike, while she goes on man hating, feminist, blue pill rants

> you are essentially a slave to your dick and serve it so it can get wet inside her

> privacy is nuked if you live with her

privacy is nuked if you live with her
brutal for oofy doofy bf/betabux husband, imagine women who is not attracted to you and disrespecting you may post your naked photos online etc

Need a sex android asap.

For her, you have to:

> jestermaxx

> discard any opinions and beliefs she may dislike, while she goes on man hating, feminist, blue pill rants

> you are essentially a slave to your dick and serve it so it can get wet inside her

I rather stay single than be a oofy doofy cuck.

I rather stay single than be a oofy doofy cuck.
the demons of sexual temptation are the only driving force for men to get with women, or for them to at least attempt to be with them.

any time I nut, the feelings and retarded ideas of trying to get with a hole go out the window.

its best to just pump and dump hookers, jfl at muh connection and bond with an insipid and void whore

Rather be incel than be an oofy doofy tbh, call me fakecel but that existence is cucked af.

Rather be incel than be an oofy doofy tbh, call me fakecel but that existence is cucked af.
Agreed, inceldom is shit, but oofy doofy sounds like a nightmare, the foid will dominate the relationship, you have to walk on eggshells at all times, you’ll inevitably get cucked by chad and your money will go down the toilet.

Agreed, inceldom is shit, but oofy doofy sounds like a nightmare, the foid will dominate the relationship, you have to walk on eggshells at all times, you’ll inevitably get cucked by chad and your money will go down the toilet.
I fucking laugh how low the self-control of normies are. I can't imagine willingly being dominated by a woman in marriage just for some pussy. Our society's been destroyed by feminism because of these soychuggers. I'm always astonished how low betabuxxers are willing to go for poon.

over for oofydoofycels lmao

For her, you have to:

> jestermaxx

Plus you need to become a Satanist that worship Moloch (child sacrifice) and Ishtar (trannies, faggots and square jawed foids). They are Babylonian and Jewish fake gods and i will not worship them. It's a culture that is not worth celebrating, foids that are literal tranny like demons, i'm waiting for the collapse that will happen because jews got too greedy and too degenerate it's a Weimar Republic but on a massive global scale.

j

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back