Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a high body fat percentage is a Chad trait

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you have a high body fat percentage you’re a Chad I’d kill to have a high body fat percentage I can’t even put into words how much I hate being underweight if I was 160 pounds I’d look more intimidating and have a better chance at winning a street fight at 128 pounds I weigh less than a 13 year old girl while you Chads that aren’t underweight get to walk away confidently at 20% body such BS how I can overeat and still weigh less than a 13 year old girl

just smoke weed , it´ll be fine :smonk:

Just eat food bro. It’s not hard to get fatter

It's ovER for parasitecels like me

You can speed it up by ldaring on the couch all day and eating ten bags of chips per day
I gotta gain at least 15-20 pounds to put me at a decent weight that’s gonna take forever

I gotta gain at least 15-20 pounds to put me at a decent weight that’s gonna take forever
No it’s not. You’ll be done before you know it, all you have to do is eat more food and sweet stuff while you LDAR. It’s not exactly a painful process

You can speed it up by ldaring on the couch all day and eating ten bags of chips per day
I been LDARing for months and haven’t gained any weight it’s gonna take at least 3 years before I’m at decent weight for my height

JFL at thinking that fat would help you fight, its literally useless extra weight

imagine complaining about being underweight and thinking it's hard to gain weight
It takes months and even years to gain weight I gotta gain 20+ pounds to be at a desirable weight that’s gonna take an eternity

JFL at thinking that fat would help you fight, its literally useless extra weight
At my height I wouldn’t even be overweight at 160 pounds I’d still be at a healthy weight but 128 pounds is definitely underweight for my height

white rice and chiken teriyaki also mayonnaise, eat nuts and brown bread

Muscle weighs more. You gotta be physically active over several years.

And don't do wimpy shit workouts. Do physically strenuous heavy lifting. Over a couple years or more. You will gain 15-25lbs of muscle if you diet well along with your lifting. Only do squats, deadlifts, bench, and over-head presses. Go as heavy but as safe as you can with proper form. Ignore everything else.

If you have a high body fat percentage you’re a Chad I’d kill to have a high body fat percentage I can’t even put into words how much I hate being underweight if I was 160 pounds I’d look more intimidating and have a better chance at winning a street fight at 128 pounds I weigh less than a 13 year old girl while you Chads that aren’t underweight get to walk away confidently at 20% body such BS how I can overeat and still weigh less than a 13 year old girl
no it isn’t lmao being low bf mogs being high bodyfat and high weight like me

May you get what you want and a heart attack. Chad has muscle mass. I have muscled arms but i got the belly ( as my 5% fats goes there ) and it ruins it. Like are you serious?

Seems like waffel to me. High body fat just makes you look subhuman. Chad has muscle and good genetics not this high body fat bs

Just drink 2l of oil every day.