Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a short bf made me realise how judgemental my female friends are about height and how stupid it is

Now, my ex was abusive. Hence why he is my ex. However I remember the first time my friends saw him irl their first comment to me was “he’s so tall!!”
Stopped reading there. Stupid whore.

How much are the mods paying the admins to keep the subreddit up?

Abusive tall ex

The blackpill is never wrong

See, there's still hope for them lil manlets :feelskek:

well one thing im happy she said at least is that shes now aware that all the "short king" bs is performative and fake.

Just moneymaxx and be used bro

Yea, that's basically the fate of all manlets, unless you're a true 8/10 bare minimum, which is excruciatingly rare in itself anyways.

JFL at that third last paragraph

Pick me
Pick me
Pick me

It’s all so tiresome.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/16br7x5/having_a_short_bf_made_me_realise_how_judgemental/

It just so happens. Now she's ready to settle down and beta manlet is ready to pay her bills :feelskek:

hypocritical witch states my GOOOOOOOOOOD HOW SHALLOW MY FRIENDS ARE, (regarding height)

BBBBBBUT YET A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HER:

"I've always been more of a face person".

You jeeeeeeez replaced one superficial discrimination with another you hypocritical witch

Same old same old but it serves as a reminder that the blackpill is always right

So she's trying to convince herself it's OK to date a short guy, because her girlfriends are giving her shit about dating a short guy 24/7/365

Sex-haver problems....

divorce rape in 3...2....

Every foid claims to have an abusive ex

She mentions she loves his eyes, brutal eyecolorpill, if he had brown eyes he would probably die a virgin unless he had thug genetics

Bro stop dropping height pills, It hurts

She's ready to settle down and have a cuck take care of her son with Tyrone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back