Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Having an older sister who isn't into Asian guys was pretty eye opening"

BRUTAL RACEPILL. r/shortguys, r/asianmasculinity and r/truevirgin are the best incel subreddits

BRUTAL RACEPILL. r/shortguys, r/asianmasculinity and r/truevirgin are the best incel subreddits

r/foreveralone and r/doomer are being infested with toilets who want to fit in.

Of course they deleted the post

r/foreveralone and r/doomer are being infested with toilets who want to fit in.
forever alone is absolute coal and doomer are cringe depression larpers

No joke these subs are actually unusable nowadays.

And somehow, r/lonely is even worse. r/lonely is entirely foids making posts like "my friends and bf didn't wanna hang out with me today, they rescheduled to tomorrow. I am always so lonely" and "this is my 3rd breakup this year, I really am meant to be alone forever :foidSoy: "

And somehow, r/lonely is even worse. r/lonely is entirely foids making posts like "my friends and bf didn't wanna hang out with me today, they rescheduled to tomorrow. I am always so lonely" and "this is my 3rd breakup this year, I really am meant to be alone forever :foidSoy: "
I want to fucking choke those skanks to death.

in video game

No joke these subs are actually unusable nowadays.

Foids want to fit in in each lonely males' circle so badly.

Of course they deleted the post
screen-shot-2018-11-14-at-113429-am-1542213302.png

Average ethnic minority foid.

I wish I had sister I would be stretching her pussy out every night if she was hot

the best incel subreddt is r/inceltears

I wish I had sister I would be stretching her pussy out every night if she was hot
Me too but in reality it would be extreme suifuel for anyone who isn't a chad.