Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over having ass burgers (Asperger's) while being subfive = its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
what I think is that if your a chad level male you can have the most severely impaired social skills and you still can get laid and if your slightly below average to average looking and you have great social skills you can still get pity fucked but if you are subfive and have ass burgers its pretty much truecel, I want to cure my ass burgers so I can go to a bar or something but whenever I try to communicate I shut down and I am already subfive so its a double whammy

what I think is that if your a chad level male you can have the most severely impaired social skills and you still can get laid and if your slightly below average to average looking and you have great social skills you can still get pity fucked but if you are subfive and have ass burgers its pretty much truecel, I want to cure my ass burgers so I can go to a bar or something but whenever I try to communicate I shut down and I am already subfive so its a double whammy

View: https://youtu.be/xhPrRa-Zngs

Don't delude yourself, you wouldn't get laid even if you were NT (supposing you are really sub5)

Myself: I have Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Non-verbal Learning Disorder(NLD; Brain Lesion), PDD-NOS(Pervasive Developmental Disorder), Asperger's Syndrome. I also have a stuttering problem and can't socialize well in person...

NLD-cels:

Stuttering:

Driving:

ASD

(Cannot process traffic signals)

Justus Grossbier has, for our purposes, FASD:

Nissan

Packer Car

Driving

Cretin

Mogged:

Myself: I have Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Non-verbal Learning Disorder(NLD; Brain Lesion), PDD-NOS(Pervasive Developmental Disorder), Asperger's Syndrome. I also have a stuttering problem and can't socialize well in person...

NLD-cels:

View attachment 586516

Stuttering:

View attachment 586518

Driving:

View attachment 586519
(Cannot process traffic signals)

Justus Grossbier has, for our purposes, FASD:

View attachment 586527

View attachment 586525

View attachment 586526

View attachment 586521

Mogged:

View attachment 586528
theres no cure for having aspergers just like theres no cure for being subfive

so if you have asspergers and are subfive its pretty much over

Yep, autism plus ogre looks = death beyond death sentence

If you're Asperger's and sub8, it's over.

It doesn't matter whether sub5s are NT/non-nt or autistic, it's over for us regardless of our abillity to participate socially, because face is n.1!

It doesn't matter whether sub5s are NT/non-nt or autistic, it's over for us regardless of our abillity to participate socially, because face is n.1!

This. If you're autistic AND sub5 then it ended for you before the solar system ever even began.

autism + 5’3 + curry + balding + chinlet = the mathematically biggest incel of all time
bottom 0.00000001 percintile lookz

Putin has assburgers, look how well he’s doing :smonk: