Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Having game means almost nothing these days

Should podcasts starting telling men to be cold but aggressive ?

• Yes (change need to happen at all costs)

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No (Don’t rage out)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/_destinationdan/status/1596272812427481088

Game- Able to talk to women and make you more attractive to them.

The woman who posted this refers to herself a nerd, diva, freethinker an attempt to be relatable to different groups of people and yet doesn’t relate to any of the men she is talking about or their struggles.

If you was ghosted as a male in middle school or high school and never picked up on the social skills/cues because your looks gatekeeped you from learning about other things but social rejection. Knowing the right things to say don’t mean shit if you never get the chance to talk to anyone long enough because you get ghosted.

It’s mostly women fault and it’ll get worse :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

There are better games to be played :hax:

Sheboon detected: Opinion disregarded

Vote on thread but white women and other races think like her
When did I say anything about the race of the female? I just said there are better games to be played

white women and other races think like her
It's because foids are incapable of independent thinking, they're a hivemind essentially :feelstastyman:

First off, sheboon = opinion discarded immediately. Secondly, game does not exist, bunch of redpill coping bullshit. Being attractive is all that matters when it comes to muh dating, end of.

First off, sheboon = opinion discarded immediately. Secondly, game does not exist, bunch of redpill coping bullshit. Being attractive is all that matters when it comes to muh dating, end of.
sheboons shouldnt have opinions

Why is talking to women even a separate skill? Why can’t I just talk to them like men? Lmao, it just shows how retarded and childish women are. I have to use game to attract women instead of just taking to them like a normal human otherwise they get bored and call you awkward.

This is why men didn’t bother speaking with women in the past and just went to her father if they wanted a wife

Game never existed to begin with. The whole redpill is such garbage.

Jesus is 'game' still a thing? Redpillers need to evolve into blackpillers asap or else they're just wasting their life, time and money.

Looks=game. You can say virtually anything and she’ll be turned on because of your face.

Jesus is 'game' still a thing? Redpillers need to evolve into blackpillers asap or else they're just wasting their life, time and money.
I can’t stand it and it’s so prevalent in black communities. Game this game that, spitting game etc

I screw the public every chance I get. No sense raging or being rude as that’s a setback. Fuk em giving no shits with a smile on ur face.

It was never a thing. The guys with muh game just figured out through trial and error what to say to get foids to drop their panties. Even in the past where it took more effort to get sex from a foid, game was just "keep talking until you get a positive response or its time to move on".

Can you imagine how many guys have tried muh game and cold approaching and fell completely on their face. Suifuel level embarrassing. :feelstastyman:

There's nothing to "game" if girls act cold towards you upon saying hello