Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having high IQ doesn't mean anything if you have ADHD

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I have 125 IQ, always got best scores from high school on despite never listening (attention span too short kek) and got the highest evaluation for my thesis. Still nobody irl would think I'm intelligent except for my professors and nerdy classmates. Normies only consider those that are eloquent, react quickly and give witty responses high IQ. Unfortunately people with ADHD tend to react slow (sluggish cognitive tempo) because they always have countless racing thoughts + background music in their mind. It's very common for ADHDcels to look back on conversations they had and come up with a better response - hours later. That's why most normies who have interacted with me spontaneously irl probably think I'm retarded, kek. Even nowadays I don't know what to say and only fumble "yeah..." "ok..." when someone throws a small talk at me for which I have not prepared a script.

Also, what's the point of having high IQ if you don't work in the academics - one of the few fields where being intelligent earns you respect? Unlike autists, ADHDcels can have multiples passionate hyperfixations but they don't have the patience to go deeper in any of them. There are so many autistic scientists but none has ADHD as far as I know.

At this point I'd rather have autism tbh ngl:feelshaha:

I’ve had the same experience. High intelligence with ADHD presents as low IQ in real-time. You will always be seen as a retard due to slow response time.

I’ve had the same experience. High intelligence with ADHD presents as low IQ in real-time. You will always be seen as a retard due to slow response time.
That’s why we prefer online communication :feelsthink:

That’s why we prefer online communication :feelsthink:
It’s also why we appear more intelligent in essays and theses. Whenever someone who had spoken to me, or more aptly been exposed to my lack of speech, read my writing, they would always be surprised.

adhd is a fake kike disorded made to sell fucking amphetamines

I have 125 IQ, always got best scores from high school on despite never listening (attention span too short kek) and got the highest evaluation for my thesis. Still nobody irl would think I'm intelligent except for my professors and nerdy classmates. Normies only consider those that are eloquent, react quickly and give witty responses high IQ. Unfortunately people with ADHD tend to react slow (sluggish cognitive tempo) because they always have countless racing thoughts + background music in their mind. It's very common for ADHDcels to look back on conversations they had and come up with a better response - hours later. That's why most normies who have interacted with me spontaneously irl probably think I'm retarded, kek. Even nowadays I don't know what to say and only fumble "yeah..." "ok..." when someone throws a small talk at me for which I have not prepared a script.

Also, what's the point of having high IQ if you don't work in the academics - one of the few fields where being intelligent earns you respect? Unlike autists, ADHDcels can have multiples passionate hyperfixations but they don't have the patience to go deeper in any of them. There are so many autistic scientists but none has ADHD as far as I know.

At this point I'd rather have autism tbh ngl:feelshaha:
Ok GrAYcel

Normies only consider those that are eloquent, react quickly and give witty responses high IQ.
Real. Being giga NT and low inhib and socially adept is worth 10x more than being high IQ. Every well liked and well respected man I've seen throughout my life got to where he is by acting like an impulsive arrogant thug. No one gives a shit about how intelligent you are in the real world unless you have things to show for it

I also have a very short attention span but it's mostly due to depression and the lack of energy that's linked to it. Dk my IQ but it's likely 120s (based on many mensa tests I did online). In HS I used to procrastinate a lot, still getting good results (I'm a logical man so I liked chem/maths). Now I'm studying at university and my major revolves around memorizing hundreds of pages and ngl, struggling with it - I just hate having to brainlessly remember stuff. I like solving problems but hate reading books.

Adhd + autism and I probably have a low or mediocre iq.

LITERALLY ME NIGGA WTF :dafuckfeels: