Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having light eyes makes you way more attractive than if you have dark eyes

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This isn't brought up enough in the community I think, but I think it is more important than skin color, hair color, etc.

Duh. Why do you think there is whole colored contacts industry

this cope again

sage

wym? imagine jeremy meeks with dark brown eyes. He would still be rotting in prison.
I have blue eyes and I've never hugged a girl

eye color matters only if you are attractive
or matters is a bad word, I mean it's just if it's generic nobody will think anything bad about it but if you'd be a chad with blue eyes you'd be complimented

colored eyes save ethnics

Low effort thread

It’s not enough to save me but yea

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-GxYpiVvpQ&feature=emb_title
Especially for men light eyes are very important. Dark hair + light eyes is ideal. Dark hair + light eyes + limbal ring mogs all.
this cope again

sage
Just deny facts and logic theory.

20190708_171433.jpg

These days I think about it quite often when I watch YouTube. Many of the YouTubers I'm subscribed to have blue eyes. I can't help noticing it now, and lately I've been wondering if blue-eyes Youtubers are more prevalent than they'd be expected to from their prevalence in the general population.

Having light eyes is the pre-requisite of being human.

Blue, Green, Hazel
the holy Trinity

Eye color is important, but they cannot compensate poor bone structure.

Eye color is more relevant than skin color 100%. In fact, darker "white" (usually semi-white, but commonly referred to as whites) people are in a huge racial limbo, especially if also ugly.

I didn't make it, I just saw it in another thread and thought it was funny.
I get it, I think I've seen it before, and it is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. It does make you more attractive, but this is just hilariously retarded.