Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having to wait until I'm 21 to drink is retarded

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
This is such a gay US law. People in Europe get to drink at 18 or lower meanwhile those of us in Muttland have to wait 3 whole years after turning 18 all because retarded normgroid faggots can't stop getting in car accidents :feelsUgh:

Just drive to canada or mexico.

I know this feeling, Chico :feelshaha:

Imagine a country where people have sex in middle school, own any type of guns but can't drink beer

I do believe you'll find that many folks of that age do go ahead and break the law- :feelskek:

Fuck drinking neurotoxin. Weed is a way better cope

It’s for your and ours safety :feelsjuice: Teenagers are generally retarded
But you don’t have to be 21 to get the death penalty

Ah, America
the death penalty is illegal in about half the states, and tbh if you kill a bunch of people that’s on you

Murica where at 16 you can drive, at 18 you can join the army and die for your country but have to be 21 to have a beer kek

Here in Canada parents are allowed to give their child beer when under aged, so long as it's at home and they're supervised. Also legal age is 19

Here in Canada parents are allowed to give their child beer when under aged, so long as it's at home and they're supervised. Also legal age is 19
That's awesome

Imagine a country where people have sex in middle school, own any type of guns but can't drink beer
You have to be 21 to get a gun now too :lasereyes: You should be able to drink, smoke, and buy a gun at 16.

46TrLW9