Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having ton of body hair isn't a sing of high testesterone

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i see ton of people mistaking having ton of body hair by being masculine but women don't like body hair anymore, they want men with little to no hair at all.

sandniggers are the ones with the highest levels of body hair and it's due to 14 centuries of inbreeding that body hair in body increased so much.

almost 100% of sandniggers have inbred genes and 50% of them are literally inbred so it explains the amount of high body hair.

@IceStorm

also men with ton of hair aren't seen as attractive anymore, they're seen as ugly asf

body hair makes you look longer

i see ton of people mistaking having ton of body hair by being masculine but women don't like body hair anymore, they want men with little to no hair at all.

sandniggers are the ones with the highest levels of body hair and it's due to 14 centuries of inbreeding that body hair in body increased so much.

almost 100% of sandniggers have inbred genes and 50% of them are literally inbred so it explains the amount of high body hair.

@IceStorm
So fake...its not true

Exactly , I've always said this but Sandniggers kept coping with "muh high T"

high t doesnt correlate with what women want

high t doesnt correlate with what women want
women either want super feminine boy but tall or average t guys and normal masculine.
they don't want the average man anymore

women either want super feminine boy but tall or average t guys and normal masculine.
they don't want the average man anymore
wow i didnt know that hypergamy existed

so it explains the amount of high body hair.
I don’t get it. Is there a SINGLE piece of scientific evidence regarding incest and this? Having an excessive amount of body hair isn’t a fucking genetic disorder, it’s just an unattractive trait seen in modern men. If you were born a hundred years ago, no one would’ve cared but here we are.

I don’t get it. Is there a SINGLE piece of scientific evidence regarding incest and this?
inbreeding usually let dormant recessive genes to express themselves and having ton of hair is a recessive trait.
Having an excessive amount of body hair isn’t a fucking genetic disorder
it's not but it does make you feel hoter so it serves nothing to people living in hot weather but just increases body temperature
it would make more sense if other caucasians hadd it
If you were born a hundred years ago, no one would’ve cared but here we are.
if you were born a hundreds years ago, you wouldn't care about height or face as well because women aren't allowed to choose who to get fucked by.

Means you have t and dht in your body floating but who knows if you’re actually high t , either way if you’d suppress your testosterone you’d notice a reduction of body and facial hair so if you have lots of body hair and facial hair ur def avg t at the least

It's not fair, I'm pretty sure my second stage of puberty just kicked in, I'm like a fucking orangutan but now it's pointless

Shit. I thought I'd be able to vikingmaxx

I wouldn't be surprised if a sandnigger turned out to be a wooly mammoth. :feelsUgh:

Most guys with tons of body hair actually seem to act more soyish to me

The pill ruined foid hormone system. We need to go back to the old day where foids were attracted to actually masculine men
Only way of improving this is by getting rid of capitalism, it's modern capitalism that have made everyone so mentally and physically ill.

As long as liberal and right wing politics is the norm things are only going to continue getting worse.

Basically all problems in modern society is caused by politics.

Only way of improving this is by getting rid of capitalism, it's modern capitalism that have made everyone so mentally and physically ill.

As long as liberal and right wing politics is the norm things are only going to continue getting worse.

Basically all problems in modern society is caused by politics.
It's not capitalism, it's a certain minority that controls the world