Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Having trouble dating? You're the problem inkwell.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

“It’s not that there aren’t any women in Telluride. There’s just a ton of dudes without any game.”

:soy::redpill:

To be clear, I am speaking directly to men. (Mansplaining dating advice to women is a bad idea for several million reasons, not least of which is the fact that, like everything else mansplained to women, they already have it figured out.)

:lul: :lul:

And even in a pandemic, people are figuring out how to get physical, which is why New York City public health officials created a Safer Sex and COVID-19 fact sheet. It includes ideas like masks during sex, ventilated spaces for group sex, and holes in walls or barriers to avoiding face-to-face contact. Yes, that’s right: The NYC government suggested pandemic glory holes and open-air orgies.

:dafuckfeels:

My sister Kitty thinks splitting the check is a major no-no. “I’m an independent woman and identify as a feminist, but I still like to be treated to dinner,” Kitty says.

:feelsclown:

Here is the hard truth, dudes. You are not helping your cause. Toddler-ass Chads masquerading as men far too often use dates as a means of self-congratulatory pomp and ego stroking, like some Axe Body Spray-soaked, tank top-wearing lovechild of Narcissus and Dorian Grey.

:chad::chad:

1157869.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You should be banned for reading that and further polluting this forum with this filth.

:redpill: JUST LEARN GAME BRO

GIGAJFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just talk to women bro its literally ez pz :redpill::redpill::redpill:

never forget
it's over for many men

Redpills are red because of all the blood we have to spill "learning game" and facing rejection after rejection

Meanwhile a girl can sit in a bar, have a girlfriend as a human shield, order a drink, and then just lazily wait for guys to come up to her and "win her over"

Redpills are red because of all the blood we have to spill "learning game" and facing rejection after rejection

Meanwhile a girl can sit in a bar, have a girlfriend as a human shield, order a drink, and then just lazily wait for guys to come up to her and "win her over"

This is human nature. Always has been, always will be.

'Game' is for low value men. No one with enough self-respect would play 'game'.

:soy::redpill:

:lul: :lul:

:dafuckfeels:

:feelsclown:

:chad::chad:

1157869.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL this nigga looks like the average PICK UP ARTIST in 2021. Trying to pee-cock with a purple blazer and kinte cloth lookin scarf thing. Gotta love the fucking condescending tone of this "MEN'S" article. Whole fucking website probably written by foids and jews

i should have neg her a lil more, doesn't matter when she tries to run on sight after seeing my face

the fucking game was the problem here

I don't know why OP is getting hate, it's good to remind people how cucked the other side is and it should further deter others here from joining it