Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Having vitiligo as a shitskin is a blessing

Ethnic eyebrows and eye area will never leave him. :blackpill:

How the fuck is that Irish
Has that dude ever seen an Irish person

Vitiligopatchesonface 813188376

THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED
@Govid_Dorious LETS SPREAD VRITILGO AND MAKE THE WORLD WHITE!

Wish I was white

That’s like +2/10 or more to whatever he was before.

@wereq @Chudpreet @BataviaCel

proof that indians are aryans with abo skin

brootal micheal jacksonpill, non ghetto blacks are obsessed with vitiligo and it make sense having patches of white skin make you closer to human that subhuman non-vitiligo havers

But ricecels already have light skin, idk if this will help much

>now he looks irish
LMFAO

He went from cow feces fan to goat pussy enjoyer

Most pajeets look like ugly brown slavs
Slavs ? You're fucking retarded , Slavs look like Nordics , same colouring except slightly different facial features and a slight Mongoloid pheno

Slavs ? You're fucking retarded , Slavs look like Nordics , same colouring except slightly different facial features and a slight Mongoloid pheno
If you say so. I made a thread on albino Indians and most of them look slav to me

If you say so. I made a thread on albino Indians and most of them look slav to me
Nigger I'm Austrian , I have seen Slav immigrants irl , where do you live ? I know that you're Sandnigger but immigrant ?

Undoubtedly much better looking according to the standards that 99.999% of foids ascribe to.

Good for this man now his skin looks better I didn't think such a difference was possible.

From which countries ?

Name even just one similarity
The slavs in question are ironically most likely white-passing sandniggers, the same ones he worships :feelshaha:

Slavs being an incel race is a dumb meme but there are very noticeable phenotypical differences between them and northern Europeans. Northern Europeans mog to hell and back, except for ginger Celts