Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having younger siblings as an incel is the absolute worst.

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Younger Brother: This can go two ways, he can either have it just as bad as you or worse, or a lot better than you. Most of the times for some reason it seems like younger brothers always surpass their older brothers. You will have to watch the little shit grow up as he eventually surpasses you in life. Good job, girlfriend, friends, taller height, better looks etc.

Younger sister: I will have to say this one is even worse, speaking from the perspective of an older brother. If you’re an incel with a little sister. She is probably the only female that even comes close to your age that you’ll be interacting with on a daily basis. You can imagine how painful it will be to watch her grow up from the little girl that was once all over you to eventually forgetting about you entirely when she starts getting railed by chads and Tyrones.

My point: As an incel, you are better off being an only child. Although having an incel brother would be pretty cool. But I wouldn’t want that either because although I hate being mogged, I don’t want any more incels being born to suffer just so I won’t be lonely.

Younger Brother: This can go two ways, he can either have it just as bad as you or worse, or a lot better than you. Most of the times for some reason it seems like younger brothers always surpass their older brothers. You will have to watch the little shit grow up as he eventually surpasses you in life. Good job, girlfriend, friends, taller height, better looks etc.

Younger sister: I will have to say this one is even worse, speaking from the perspective of an older brother. If you’re an incel with a little sister. She is probably the only female that even comes close to your age that you’ll be interacting with on a daily basis. You can imagine how painful it will to be to watch her grow up from the little girl that was once all over you to eventually forgetting about you entirely when she starts getting railed by chads and Tyrones
I relate to every fucking letter of this

Younger sister: I will have to say this one is even worse, speaking from the perspective of an older brother. If you’re an incel with a little sister. She is probably the only female that even comes close to your age that you’ll be interacting with on a daily basis. You can imagine how painful it will be to watch her grow up from the little girl that was once all over you to eventually forgetting about you entirely when she starts getting railed by chads and Tyrones.
fucking brutal

my 11 year old brother has friends and a girlfriend

Man I love sex ❤❤❤
60201.jpg

shrewed
Yes that's how I look like , you like my avi??
★★★
Joined Jan 11, 2024
Posts 230

I have a little sister

My point: As an incel, you are better off being an only child. Although having an incel brother would be pretty cool. But I wouldn’t want that either because although I hate being mogged, I don’t want any more incels being born to suffer just so I won’t be lonely.
I relate completely with you, I even have a little brother that surpasses me

I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. They all mog me, except the youngest, but he's only 11 rn.

Well.

How about loving them and glad they have some opportunities?

So relatable. My brother giga mogs me, but my sister was not dating and didn’t go out. But who knows what she would have become as she got older.

Honestly I hope my brother surpasses me. I don't want him to suffer as I have <--- (Rammatra reference)

My brother will surpass me :feelsrope:

It's extremely brutal for me because I have to see my siblings, my sisters who are younger than me, make more progress in life than I ever did. And they typically do things in a fraction of the time it took me to do them. Since I am the oldest sibling it just makes me feel like a retarded trial kid that my parents took for a test drive before they refined their methods for raising kids. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I am the most fucked up out of my siblings, inceldom notwithstanding.

I have older siblings. Both mog me. My older mixed brother who has a fucking kid and a "baby momma" as well as a sister who's married to a tall white normie. Brootal.

Last edited:
I have older siblings. Both mog me. My older mixed brother who has a fucking kid and a "baby momma" as well as a sister who's married to a tall white normie. Brootal.
Danm

I was surprised when I saw the conversations of my brother with her classmates when he was in 7th grade. It was beyond brutal

I have a younger chad step brother who mogs me, he will have more bodies than me in 2030 while I am rotting alone in my house browsing .is

Most of the times for some reason it seems like younger brothers always surpass their older brothers
wasn't really this way for me, my brother is a manlet like me but because he is nt he has a social life and has had a gf before, it would be more brutal though to be mogged like that by a younger brother, nature is ruthless.