Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having your own house in the woods with a few jbs

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
This fantasy doesn't seem that unattainable.

Build a house in the siberian or canadian forest. Technically illegal because you don't own the land but nobody wants to live there anyways so whatever.

Kidnap an attractive jb and keep her with you. When you're bored of her you can kill her and get a new one, although you don't have to obviously, that's just an idea.

They only know that they're in a 200 by 200 km area but they don't have the exact coordinates, so even if they could tell anyone over the internet. They wouldn't actually know where they are.
So then some simps might organize helicopter flights over that area and try to figure out where they could see a smoking chimney or any other man built structures. IF they find you what are they going to do? If they come back I'll try to snipe the pilot with my bolt action sniper rifle.

If they send military, they will have to walk through a large forested area. Where I will have countless traps and cameras set up. They would use image recognition to see moving targets. I would have so much fun setting up all these defense systems around my house. That might be the best part about all of it ngl
So then they will lose some men and come back again with heavier weapons. They won't do an airstrike because of the precious foids that I have. Tricky situation innit fucking simps. Good luck fighting me in such a large area outside of civilization, where I had years to set up my traps and defense strategies. They would need a whole army to rescue these precious foids. It would be so much fun. Once they finally breach through the last lines of defense I'd kill myself and call it a day. What a mogger life

Your genes are called subhuman for a reason

Your genes are called subhuman for a reason
And also that could place you on a wanted list so you wouldnt really be free anymore, Delete this Thread OP, Your attracting glowies

Genius IQ plan, OP

Good luck

Would she develop stockholm syndrome

It's easier If you actually try to learn russian and get yourself a girlfriend from Siberia having in mind their awful almost starving conditions Putin put his population to.

Maybe pay her parents a bribe,make sure she sees you as an ok man that takes care of her.

If they don't have internet connection and they live isolated in a siberian village you are certain to get her because she won't have any better options.

This plan will not work. Also brutally over if people have to build scenarios like this just to get a crumb of pussy... Chad just gets sex, inkwells devise criminal plans for even the smallest hope.

Dont think its feasible, but nice fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back