Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting having zero apparent redeemable traits fucking sucks

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
all these negatives and yet zero positives for me genetically besides dick girth which is probably so big that it wont fit in most vaginas(no im not humblebragging fuck off).

lets go down the list.

face: negative as proven by photofeeler and PSL ratings.

height: 5'9 garden variety manlet. negative.

frame: sub 7 inch wrists. negative.

race: mulatto shitskin ethnic but look like a curry. negative.

NTness: diagnosed with autism and my autism is severe aspergers since im more or less socially retarded with weird tics and habits in public. also cant make out peoples speech. huge negative.

IQ: low as evident in tests, general life and due to my black genes and my father who was white was probably low IQ as well. negative

voice: inconsistent. deep when calm but high pitched when anxious and im always anxious. neutral/negative.

dick: the only trait i have that can be considered positive but its useless since i cant use it and i cant halo with it since no foid will ever get to see it to tell the tale.

finances: live in a lower-middle class household with my family. negative.

status: 1-2 true IRL friends, practically invisible in college, foids look at me in disgust. negative.

i literally have zero redeemable traits about me and most of them are negative.

"just play the cards you are dealt bro!"

JFL.

Last edited:
5'9 is a manlet now? Jesus. I'm 5'6 subhuman garbage

Same I have to ask people to keep repeating themselves because I'm so low iq I can't decipher what they are saying. Really kills every social interaction I have. I have a weird tic where I have to click my ankles or vibrate my leg though it might just be anxiety

-5ft9 isn't manlet it's average
-subhuman wrists are only when your wrists are below 6 inches NOT 7 inches lol........
-Atleast your voice is deep when calm
-A picture of you would help tbh

Same I have to ask people to keep repeating themselves because I'm so low iq I can't decipher what they are saying. Really kills every social interaction I have. I have a weird tic where I have to click my ankles or vibrate my leg though it might just be anxiety

diagnose for autism. those traits are symptoms of aspergers.

I lol at people who complain that they are 5’8+

I lol at people who complain that they are 5’8+

fallacy of relative privation. by your logic you shouldnt be taken seriously because you have food and shelter.

fallacy of relative privation. by your logic you shouldnt be taken seriously because you have food and shelter.
5’8+ is average height, it’s not a problem you should be worrying about

on what earth is 5'8 average height LMFAO?
5’9 and 5’10 is average in North America and UK.

Have you even checked if your growth plates are closed, people still grow from 18-20.

5’9 and 5’10 is average in North America and UK.

Have you even checked if your growth plates are closed, people still grow from 18-20.

1. 5'9 isnt average anymore, it was average last generation but now its 5'10 in both countries and the average will probably be 5'11 in a decade or two.

2. cope. they usually close around 16 and i have remained the same height for almost a year.

all these negatives and yet zero positives for me genetically besides dick girth which is probably so big that it wont fit in most vaginas(no im not humblebragging fuck off).

lets go down the list.

face: negative as proven by photofeeler and PSL ratings.

height: 5'9 garden variety manlet. negative.

frame: sub 7 inch wrists. negative.

race: mulatto shitskin ethnic but look like a curry. negative.

NTness: diagnosed with autism and my autism is severe aspergers since im more or less socially retarded with weird tics and habits in public. also cant make out peoples speech. huge negative.

IQ: low as evident in tests, general life and due to my black genes and my father who was white was probably low IQ as well. negative

voice: inconsistent. deep when calm but high pitched when anxious and im always anxious. neutral/negative.

dick: the only trait i have that can be considered positive but its useless since i cant use it and i cant halo with it since no foid will ever get to see it to tell the tale.

finances: live in a lower-middle class household with my family. negative.

status: 1-2 true IRL friends, practically invisible in college, foids look at me in disgust. negative.

i literally have zero redeemable traits about me and most of them are negative.

"just play the cards you are dealt bro!"

JFL.
Me -

face: subhuman
height: tall

frame: shitty frame because tall

race: white

NTness: diagnosed adhd and anxiety, i expect autism or aspergers as well but never got tested

IQ: got it tested, less than 100. But im smart in other stuff, like general knowledge.

voice: nasally and retarded

dick: average i guess

finances: doing pretty good for my age and job i have

Me -

face: subhuman
height: tall

frame: shitty frame because tall

race: white

NTness: diagnosed adhd and anxiety, i expect autism or aspergers as well but never got tested

IQ: got it tested, less than 100. But im smart in other stuff, like general knowledge.

voice: nasally and retarded

dick: average i guess

finances: doing pretty good for my age and job i have

JFL when i get mogged to oblivion by people on this forum