Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hazbin Hotel

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Is just an overgrowth of form over content.

If the show was so intricate in its message as are the iridescent colors and shapes of the people in it, it would be a banger ngl but its just rings of power level of bullshit in something argueably pretty. Since looks deceive and fags love pink and goofy cute creatures to project their compressed fury fantasies it sells.

This is why artists need a strict hierarchy. If you can draw well, be a tool of success for a person of success that is a writer and vice versa (also applies to musicians). Thta Vicky artist or whatever her name is should be what AI art is to people who can't draw. A fucking human machine that when she picks up a nice story treats it like a promt to make stuff for.

Also much of the show is driven by thirstraps and relying on the legit, I mean legit and deliberate sexualization of female characters so that dudes give it attention becouse they get a boner looking at that wolf girl and that waitress-clown looking ass Charlie.

I enjoyed it,Good Fun show, Lots of jokes.

Cd717497999736d67935e324f5e5e4e0 4166739982

Would 100% bang! :feelsohh::ahegao:

Last edited:
liked the show. sir pentious was the best character.

hazbin hotel is what our society will look like in 50 years

Is just an overgrowth of form over content.

If the show was so intricate in its message as are the iridescent colors and shapes of the people in it, it would be a banger ngl but its just rings of power level of bullshit in something argueably pretty. Since looks deceive and fags love pink and goofy cute creatures to project their compressed fury fantasies it sells.

This is why artists need a strict hierarchy. If you can draw well, be a tool of success for a person of success that is a writer and vice versa (also applies to musicians). Thta Vicky artist or whatever her name is should be what AI art is to people who can't draw. A fucking human machine that when she picks up a nice story treats it like a promt to make stuff for.

Also much of the show is driven by thirstraps and relying on the legit, I mean legit and deliberate sexualization of female characters so that dudes give it attention becouse they get a boner looking at that wolf girl and that waitress-clown looking ass Charlie.
I fall sleep watching that shit