Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting He basically said that humanity modern god is a whore tbh

He's right.

Most people who consider themselves atheists, or even some who consider themselves religious, just unreasonably worship celebrities like they were some sort of god.

He's right.

Most people who consider themselves atheists, or even some who consider themselves religious, just unreasonably worship celebrities like they were some sort of god.
Average atheist

He's right.

IT DRIVES ME INDANE I WANT TO CHOP UP MEN AND WOMENS GENITALIA IN GTA 6 ROCKSTAR GAMES (IN VIDEOGAME)

I remember that phase when I was a young chap listening to Richard Dawkins and thinking I was better than everyone
Yeah same here, what a bunch of baloney, they’re burning in hell now.

>Christcuck conspiracies
Come on @NirvanaFan1988 I thought you were better than this

>Christcuck conspiracies
Come on @NirvanaFan1988 I thought you were better than this
I mean watch the vid, he said he was atheist and he himself claimed that atheists are cringier than any religious individual as of nowadays

I mean watch the vid, he said he was atheist and he himself claimed that atheists are cringier than any religious individual as of nowadays
He's self projecting, the atheist individuals I see online are smarter than average and capable of rational thought.
Also many christoids claim they were atheists once before repenting back to christ to undermine atheists and atheism, a classic kike behaviour from a kike worshipping cult.

Last edited:
Brazil commits that disgusting sacrilege and now, suddenly, there's war looming right on our borders, in which we're very likely getting involved since Lula is BFF with Maduro.

Really makes you think :feelssus:

He's right.

i will never pay 200 dollar for a concert ticket

i will never pay 200 dollar for a concert ticket
for each blackpilled social outcast that decides this there are thousands of mindless woketards hurling money at random goyslop or kiked artists spurned by the jewish media