Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He just said he can regayle us

3:45, Ricemogged!

Dnw, already mogged by the thumbnail

The absolute audacity to think that I’m gonna watch a millisecond of Normwig.
My 110 IQ allows me to enjoy some normie content, he's not so bad.

His flaws are crying about his girlfriend being deepfaked and being friendly with turkroach communist hasan piker

His flaws are crying about his girlfriend being deepfaked and being friendly with turkroach communist hasan piker
Hes retarded

Oh he is the worst. Him and Hassan and Noah are of the same bunch who cater for the exact same incelphobic lefties to jerkoff to while hating on us. Fuck are you doing watching their “content,” brocel? :feelsseriously:

Oh he is the worst. Him and Hassan and Noah are of the same bunch who cater for the exact same incelphobic lefties to jerkoff to while hating on us. Fuck are you doing watching their “content,” brocel? :feelsseriously:
Hes a leftist? AND RETARDED?

I'm just really bored all the time man I watch shitty videos to just make the time go by faster. I never noticed him being a leftist. I think I went from disguised toast (who is kind of a closeted racist ricecel/dickcel) doing some videos with ludwig in it and then I just ended up watching some of his stuff too. If I had to dodge everyone who shits on incels there wouldn't be much left to watch.