Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel he looks creepy so i didn't respond to him but he's gaining social media popularity so i followed him

ching chong chang do you wanna bang

Fucking Andy. That poor bastard needs to be blackpilled, ASAP. He's already been humiliated enough.

i have no idea why the fuck people from lookisms.net have rice eater fetishes.

teehee hes popular but ugly so i might let him betabuxx me maybe not teehee

Whores will only ask foe yo numba if she can benefit from it in some way

creepy lol, more like fucking ugly

twitch introducing the "irl" section was a disaster quality wise, now these bitches don't even have to pretend to like video games

I hope he fucks her good, and throws her the fuck out like the trash she is.

twitch introducing the "irl" section was a disaster quality wise, now these bitches don't even have to pretend to like video games
Twitch is completely and utterly cucked now, like all things become, in time.

She's not even trying to hide the fact that she's using "creepy" as code for "ugly".

She thinks she can be PC and hide under the "He look creepy" lie when she really means ugly. Maybe men should start doing that with femoids, and call the fat ones flabbies. Then say "I wasn't being fat phobic, even skinny girls can be flabby"

Noodlewhores will noodlewhore

She thinks she can be PC and hide under the "He look creepy" lie when she really means ugly. Maybe men should start doing that with femoids, and call the fat ones flabbies. Then say "I wasn't being fat phobic, even skinny girls can be flabby"
it's always been my biggest pet peeve with foids, they never just say ugly.