Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Health falling apart

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
I hate this so much. Why can’t I just go back to when I could lift. Healthy skin, hair, and immune system even with a far worse diet. Now I am constantly in pain or numbness across the majority of my body, clouded mind, sick, low test, and currently in the hospital because one of my testicles is swollen and has sharp pain. To add insult to injury all the people I talk to have gotten into my main hobbies while I just have to rot and watch from the side with no signs of improvement. Over for disabledcels.

Same, over for eczemacels

I thought that was just mainly just changing how your skin looks and some itching. What else does it do?
For most people, eczema is manageable. I've reached the point where I couldn't grow out of it, resulting in prolonged use of topical steroids which fucked up my skin (skin thinning, hyper pigmentation and old looking skin)
I am able bodied but I look like a lizard

For most people, eczema is manageable. I've reached the point where I couldn't grow out of it, resulting in prolonged use of topical steroids which fucked up my skin (skin thinning, hyper pigmentation and old looking skin)
I am able bodied but I look like a lizard
Ohh ok. That sucks then. Hope you can maybe reverse it but I’m in the complete opposite situation all of my pain being invisible

Ohh ok. That sucks then. Hope you can maybe reverse it but I’m in the complete opposite situation all of my pain being invisible
Your condition is worse than mine after I've actually read it

Your condition is worse than mine after I've actually read it
Yeah I’m just praying it’s not something like multiple sclerosis and in case it is im pushing for more tests currently to get a diagnosis early so I’ll hopefully lift again at some point

Yeah I’m just praying it’s not something like multiple sclerosis and in case it is im pushing for more tests currently to get a diagnosis early so I’ll hopefully lift again at some point
Okay good luck

Bitchin about skin issues is a fakecel scum trait,it means you have good jawline

JUST LDARMAXX AND JOIN THE VOID :feelsdevil:

Retard argument,FACE>body
my face isn’t good either. I’ve experienced both so I can pretty easily say bad face without constant pain>bad face with constant pain

I've always suffered from my tremor disorder, and sexsomnia is known to be linked with it.

foto_one-jpg.525380

SSR

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Hello.

I'm not schizophrenic, but I do have ASD. I suffer from parasomnia/sexsomnia and experience involuntary sexual behaviors(masturbation, sexual sleep-talking, sleeping with one leg crouched in the air) during sleep because of it. This resulted in people recording me and laughing at me while I was sleeping(Having a nightmare of group therapy), which made me afraid to sleep in the presence of others.

I had to isolate myself inside a relative's basement out of fear of being recorded again by strangers. It's another gift of neuro-atypicality.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

True. In the past, I had nightmares involving my "oneitis".

I remember the day I discovered I had sexsomnia - I was having a depressing dream of group therapy and woke up after hearing laughter from the male youth outside my door.