Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Health&Wealth Maxing is legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Been on Testosterone Undecanoate for nearly over a week now. 40mg per day with anti estrogen every other day.

Wow. Completely feel like a new man. No back problems. No LDARmaxxing (consequently I don't post here that much) & no aching bones or muscles.

Also started investing & saving. Only problem with investing & trading is commission fees of transactions & services however if they can be minimised or rolled into other services of the Bank or finance House you use then all well and good.

In b4 someone says... "Youre still an inkwell"...

My response is... "I'm an inkwell but a rich and healthy medium or normal to high T inkwell... & Youre still a low T poor whiny little bitch."

That's all.
If you can buy anabolic steroids from abroad then so be it. Mingle with the guys on looksmax.org for further advice. Awaiting my anadrol & anavar purchases. Goodbye osteoporosis... God willing. Ps. I can buy numbing gel for injectable testosterone & growth hormone.

Last edited:
My response is... "I'm an inkwell but a rich and healthy medium or normal to high T inkwell... & Youre still a low T poor whiny little bitch."

I mean, in the end of the day, that's still an incel.

I don't care if someone takes a shit in their hands or take a shit on a golden plate. It's still shit.

I mean, in the end of the day, that's still an incel.

I don't care if someone takes a shit in their hands or take a shit on a golden plate. It's still shit.
This is cope. Do you want to be a LDARmaxxing miserable loser like me? Please don't be like me.

Good to hear you're feeling better but its not really 'legit' unless it actually leads to ascension.

:feelswhat:

Will you have to be on it for the rest of your days now?

Most probably yes.

Good to hear you're feeling better but its not really 'legit' unless it actually leads to ascension.

Thanks. It's alleviating me out of the doldrums and that's what counts.

This is cope. Do you want to be a LDARmaxxing miserable loser like me? Please don't be like me.

Based.
Oh. Apparently now one can buy PrEP so if one wants to whorecel bareback style then feel free to.

I would do that if it didn't mean balding

But if I go bald, I will just say fuck it and do all the roids and just gymmax and moodmax

I would do that if it didn't mean balding

But if I go bald, I will just say fuck it and do all the roids and just gymmax and moodmax

Take hair growth supplements. Moderation is key.

Just take pills with side effects then even more pills with more side effects to counter that, bro.

Trying to be helpful. If you've given up then there's no harm in trying anything new.

Anti-oestrogens ? How did you get that prescribed and why would a man need it ? Do you have Klinefelter or something ?

Trying to be helpful. If you've given up then there's no harm in trying anything new.
I at least have hair now. I don't want to literally make it all fall off on top of every other ugly trait I have

Been on Testosterone Undecanoate for nearly over a week now. 40mg per day with anti estrogen every other day.

Wow. Completely feel like a new man. No back problems. No LDARmaxxing (consequently I don't post here that much) & no aching bones or muscles.

Also started investing & saving. Only problem with investing & trading is commission fees of transactions & services however if they can be minimised or rolled into other services of the Bank or finance House you use then all well and good.

In b4 someone says... "Youre still an inkwell"...

That's all.
If you can buy anabolic steroids from abroad then so be it. Mingle with the guys on looksmax.org for further advice. Awaiting my anadrol & anavar purchases. Goodbye osteoporosis... God willing. Ps. I can buy numbing gel for injectable testosterone & growth hormone.

hair and balding tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back