Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hear me out, i think it might genuinely be my personality that is preventing me from getting laid

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I know the “personality” meme is so overdone at this point and it’s basically become a joke because of how much it’s repeated by normies. And i know, tons of assholes get laid, and I’m not going to argue against that. Hell, serial killers get laid, so clearly you don’t have to be a good person to have sex.

The difference between me and those people are, i’m not a charming person. I can’t seduce women like they can, because as we all know women are dumb and it’s super easy to make their panties drop as long as you have the proper social skills (and looks to a degree).

But I don’t think looks are the end all be all either. Personally, i wouldn’t say I’m an ugly dude. But i absolutely can’t talk to women whatsoever. You might say I’m coping and that I’m actually ugly, and sure, I might be rating myself higher than women see me. But what I do know for sure is that there are plenty of dudes way uglier than me that have girlfriends. But the difference between me and those guys is that they actually can TALK to women. Whereas with me, I get nervous and start stuttering and shit. Having severe social anxiety all my life certainly didn’t help me get women. But my main point is, these ugly dudes get pussy because they know how to talk to women. You don’t even have to be a good person to do that like I said. You can even be pushy and a total creep and women will still fuck you because like I said women are stupid.

I know I’m going to get hate for saying this but it is just my personal opinion. Obviously looks matter as well and I’m not denying that a lot of you are probably incel due to your looks. But all I’m saying is that it doesn’t all boil down to just that. There are other potential factors as well that will keep you a virgin into your adult years, like in my case social awkwardness

Last edited:
No pussy for aspies like u

Not. A. Single. Word.

there are so many dating gurus you are depriving of 800$ right now by not paying them to teach you a lesson on the vital role holding frame has in forcing female attraction....

Many incels will deny this but it's true. Being an unsociable loner/aspie will hardlock you from getting women even as a normal looking guy.

there are so many dating gurus you are depriving of 800$ right now by not paying them to teach you a lesson on the vital role holding frame has in forcing female attraction....
:feelskek:

Personality is a meme because incelophobics use it to hate and shame us. You don’t have to be a good person to have sex, you need some level of social skills, just not like what PUA :redpill: grifters tell you. If there is some initial attraction social skills will be necessary to develop it. The fact that you can't because of shyness or social anxiety makes you a mentalcel.

There is a lot of girls into good looking quiet guys. You must be average or below average looking aka sub5 in 2023.

Personality helps until you're labeled as a confident short guy and ridiculed for even trying

women are dumb and it’s super easy to make their panties drop as long as you have the proper social skills
No such thing as social skills. It's just a fiction they use to call ugly people ugly without naming the elephant in the room. Skills can be trained and yield better results when developed. Social skills don't work this way. The only actual social skill is looksmaxxing. And women prove it, don't they? They have atrocious social skills and spend hours a day on their looks.

Many incels will deny this but it's true. Being an unsociable loner/aspie will hardlock you from getting women even as a normal looking guy.
yep I would happily become shorter and uglier, if I got a better stress free trauma free NT mind/mental state in return

No such thing as social skills. It's just a fiction they use to call ugly people ugly without naming the elephant in the room. Skills can be trained and yield better results when developed. Social skills don't work this way. The only actual social skill is looksmaxxing. And women prove it, don't they? They have atrocious social skills and spend hours a day on their looks.
no this is just cope. many ugly normies who are below our looks level get laid. obviously they are much more NT and have better social skills than us or else they would be incel

Back to Reddit

i’m not a charming person. I can’t seduce women like they can
Stopped reading right there. There is no “seducing women.” The mere reason that women are charmed by men “like that” is because those men are good-looking.

no this is just cope. many ugly normies who are below our looks level get laid. obviously they are much more NT and have better social skills than us or else they would be incel
It's not social skills. It's status. These normies who get laid, they do it by gatekeeping a group so nobody who mogs them can enter or remain for long. If you're thinking the ability to do this is a demonstration of social skills, lol, lmao. A lot of these groups are generational, and the statusmaxxed people got their status by being the children of the previous statusmaxxed people. Others, parents' connections hook them up. And so on.

The truth is that social skills don't exist. It's a fiction that was made up so people don't have to say "I lucked into being good-looking" or "my dad's connections hooked me up". Believing in social skills in the surest road to failure, because, as I explained, they don't behave like skills. You can't practice them to improve your outcomes.

I know the “personality” meme is so overdone at this point and it’s basically become a joke because of how much it’s repeated by normies. And i know, tons of assholes get laid, and I’m not going to argue against that. Hell, serial killers get laid, so clearly you don’t have to be a good person to have sex.

The difference between me and those people are, i’m not a charming person. I can’t seduce women like they can, because as we all know women are dumb and it’s super easy to make their panties drop as long as you have the proper social skills (and looks to a degree).

But I don’t think looks are the end all be all either. Personally, i wouldn’t say I’m an ugly dude. But i absolutely can’t talk to women whatsoever. You might say I’m coping and that I’m actually ugly, and sure, I might be rating myself higher than women see me. But what I do know for sure is that there are plenty of dudes way uglier than me that have girlfriends. But the difference between me and those guys is that they actually can TALK to women. Whereas with me, I get nervous and start stuttering and shit. Having severe social anxiety all my life certainly didn’t help me get women. But my main point is, these ugly dudes get pussy because they know how to talk to women. You don’t even have to be a good person to do that like I said. You can even be pushy and a total creep and women will still fuck you because like I said women are stupid.

I know I’m going to get hate for saying this but it is just my personal opinion. Obviously looks matter as well and I’m not denying that a lot of you are probably incel due to your looks. But all I’m saying is that it doesn’t all boil down to just that. There are other potential factors as well that will keep you a virgin into your adult years, like in my case social awkwardness
Probably you might be undiagnosed on the autism spectrum.

A lot of guys who are unable to get laid are autistic. Like you said, your social awkwardness.

I guarantee you, you tell a girl you’re on the autism spectrum and she’ll immediately understand why you’re so awkward.

It still may still not lead to a relationship, but will increase your chances.

You may just have autism and be undiagnosed.

I have autism I was non-verbal till age 5 I was diagnosed at 3.

Lemme guess, you have trouble with multitasking, looking people in the eye, misunderstood what people tell you, as in hearing it the wrong way, and having to go “huh can you repeat that again.

Autism is a neurological condition that affects the ability to socialize because of how autism causes of sensory issues, especially sensitivity to sound and easily getting overwhelmed.

If you aren’t diagnosed, it may be because you were forced to mask by abusive parents for instance.

Also you aren’t ugly.

Look, try to dress more emo, if with your price budget. It’ll help you vibe better with emo girls. I mean make up too

Last edited:
Take 10 showers IT infiltrator

Nah man it's your looks. Just download Tinder or any dating app and you will see. If you are ugly but have a good pERsonality you will at best just get friendzoned by a foid.

As a personalitychad i can tell you we get 0 matches, personality means fuckall

DNR if you’re NT and attractive you wouldn’t be here if you’re NT and here. Sorry to break it you boyo but u probably aren’t Normie level

Can't change who you are naturally. Even if you wanted to change your "pERsonality" you'd just be faking it.

DNR if you’re NT and attractive you wouldn’t be here if you’re NT and here. Sorry to break it you boyo but u probably aren’t Normie level
High IQ reply

Relatable. I always stutter and get nervous while talking to foids. I think they laugh at how pathetic I am behind my back

Personality becomes important for long term relationships.

- The first impression is all about looks. If you don't get iois or girls even show signs of disgust then looks are your main problem.

- If you get iois on a regular basis but then fuck it up as soon as you open your mouth, the problem is that you look ugly when talking/ laughing or your voice is bad.

- If you at first received a warm reception, but then they get cold after you said a couple of sentences (small talk), then it's probably your brain chemistry. (depression, social anxiety, etc)

- If women find you attractive and still show iois after some small talk, maybe even let you fuck them, but after having longer conversations for the first time they get weirded out, then it's your personality. Similarly when they get to know you, how you deal with other people, if you command respect, all those things. But they usually only start to matter after the first stages.

The thing is however that your personality literally influences how you look like, your head and hand movements, the way you tense your facial muscles, it also influences how confident and confrontational you are among other things, and therefore how you initiate a conversation, how you say those small talk phrases. But again those last points are probably more related to your brain chemistry, as I said above. So they can be solved a lot easier than anything that relates to your natural personality which is basically set in stone.

One exception where personality will matter right from the beginning is when someone has low Se (extraverted sensing). This cognitive function pretty much influences any social situation. The most incel personality type (indeed one of the most common ones on this type of forums) has the worst Se. Se is a cognitive function that lets you perceive the outside world, it lets you live in the present, analyze the world around you subconsciously in split seconds. It makes you very aware of your surroundings including other people and what they're doing. People with very low Se tend to be clumsy, hit their heads, drop stuff, miss really obvious details when they're in a new situation where they need to improvise and can't rely on past experiences. That is a very feminine trait. Some even say that these incel personality types literally need to fail at everything once, because they can only learn that way. Concretely this means they will be terrible at dancing, terrible at kissing, at sex, at literally everything that requires you to improvise in the moment when you have never done it before. They do get better but only with practice. Meanwhile someone with a "better personality" will just do the right thing naturally in the moment without even consciously thinking. So when redditors say that your problem is your personality, then that is just another blackpill honestly. Just another thing you have barely any control over.

Last edited:

- The first impression is all about looks. If you don't get iois or girls even show signs of disgust then looks are your main problem.

- If you get iois on a regular basis but then fuck it up as soon as you open your mouth, the problem is that you look ugly when talking and laughing or your voice is bad.

- If it happens after saying a couple of sentences (small talk), then it's probably your brain chemistry. (depression, social anxiety, etc)

- If women find you attractive and still show ios after some small talk, maybe even let you fuck them, but after having longer conversations for the first time they get weirded out, then it's your personality. Similarly when they get to know you, how you deal with other people, if you command respect, all those things. But they usually only start to matter after the first stages.

The thing is however that your personality literally influences how you look like, your head and hand movements, the way you tense your facial muscles, it also influences how confident and confrontational you are among other things, and therefore how you initiate a conversation, how you say those small talk phrases. But again those things are probably more related to your brain chemistry, as I said above. So they can be solved a lot easier than anything that relates to your natural personality which is basically set in stone.

Same itsover

@B/W muttcel why did (s)he have to be SUCH a fucking textbook IT cuck/Redditor in disguise? I mean just look at these fucking posts, this is horrendous:

@i_want_emo_gf you don’t have to be this super stereotypical tryhard incel all the time only to postulate your own shitty bluepilled ideas here and there every once in a while. The way you managed to hide here for 2 years is disturbing to say the least.

And btw, that “suicide is never the answer” thread? Fuck you.

Last edited:
Bad social skills can seriously sabotage your SMV. It definitely matters, but if you're tall and good looking, you usually naturally have good social skills, so I think that's why it gets ignored in discussions on here.

Worst thing about it is the mods don't even take action and noone but a few people like us cares. I made that whole thread exposing feminism sucks, all I really got was "No feminism sucks is based!!!111!!!" and noone really cared, mods where even in the thread talking about random bullshit. I've given up on trying to help keep this place slightly free of infiltrating assholes. Reminds me of a quote that goes something along the lines of "Can't help you if you don't want to help yourself" and this is representative of this community as well
:yes:

They just want to dehumanize and destroy that image of you completely by being as radically unhinged as possible. From now on, just be certain that any thread similar to this is 100% written in a bad light.

@The Enforcer I don’t wanna make a big deal out of this, it’s just a few LARPers but we need to maybe assign one of you guys to carefully weed out the next @TheIncelPill cause this is just too much frankly. At this point, I might just migrate to .net cause I’d rather rot with prepubescent hentai devouring fakecels than to rot a minute more on this shithole.

- If you get iois on a regular basis but then fuck it up as soon as you open your mouth, the problem is that you look ugly when talking/ laughing or your voice is bad.

- If you at first received a warm reception, but then they get cold after you said a couple of sentences (small talk), then it's probably your brain chemistry. (depression, social anxiety, etc)

- If women find you attractive and still show iois after some small talk, maybe even let you fuck them, but after having longer conversations for the first time they get weirded out, then it's your personality. Similarly when they get to know you, how you deal with other people, if you command respect, all those things. But they usually only start to matter after the first stages.

The thing is however that your personality literally influences how you look like, your head and hand movements, the way you tense your facial muscles, it also influences how confident and confrontational you are among other things, and therefore how you initiate a conversation, how you say those small talk phrases. But again those last points are probably more related to your brain chemistry, as I said above. So they can be solved a lot easier than anything that relates to your natural personality which is basically set in stone.

One exception where personality will matter right from the beginning is when someone has low Se (extraverted sensing). This cognitive function pretty much influences any social situation. The most incel personality type (indeed one of the most common ones on this type of forums) has the worst Se. Se is a cognitive function that lets you perceive the outside world, it lets you live in the present, analyze the world around you subconsciously in split seconds. It makes you very aware of your surroundings including other people and what they're doing. People with very low Se tend to be clumsy, hit their heads, drop stuff, miss really obvious details when they're in a new situation where they need to improvise and can't rely on past experiences. That is a very feminine trait. Some even say that these incel personality types literally need to fail at everything once, because they can only learn that way. Concretely this means they will be terrible at dancing, terrible at kissing, at sex, at literally everything that requires you to improvise in the moment when you have never done it before. They do get better but only with practice. Meanwhile someone with a "better personality" will just do the right thing naturally in the moment without even consciously thinking. So when redditors say that your problem is your personality, then that is just another blackpill honestly. Just another thing you have barely any control over.

I'd gladly be on the femroach exterminator sqaud weeding out infiltrators and shieeet because in the long run it'll help keep bait posts to a minimum and "researchers" won't have much ground to say le inkwells advocate for rape and going ER just because they saw a few glowposts
That and also you’d be advocating for a MUCH more safe haven for lonely men to freely vent and communicate in and it’ll advertise more genuine users who are just lonely and depressed.

ok