Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hearing attractive woman enjoying sex nearby so much that she emits sounds so loud that you can hear is the biggest demotivator there is (for me)

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
I don't know anything that could be a bigger demotivator for me. It paralyses (= to render unable to function properly) me. I heard my neighbours having sex again almost 2 hours ago. And thinking opposite: if I was the one making a woman emit sounds like that, my motivation in life would surely skyrocket.

I am so traumatised I can do only the bare minimum not to perish immediately.

It paralyses (= to render unable to function properly) me.
This is literally the entire purpose of it.

Nature made it so that female moan relatively loudly to demotivate and paralyze betas and signal Chads status to everyone else.

Nature made it so that female moan relatively loudly to demotivate and paralyze betas and signal Chads status to everyone else.
Interesting theory, from an evolutionary standpoint that would make sense

Interesting theory, from an evolutionary standpoint that would make sense
Another reason is that it increases competition.

The moaning makes other males jealous and angry, so Chad lites are motivated to work harder to be able to fuck her too.

Toilets are literally not a part of civilization. They are a part of fucking nature. They are outsiders. Infiltrators. Therefore you can NEVER trust a toilet.

This will be common knowledge soon to normies and they will gleefully revel in what they instinctually supposed all along, thinking that every time they have sex they are showing their dominance over others. Just like how mogging is now seen as a positive because normies love to bully males lower than them in their constructed hierarchies and love to see justifications for this popping up in seemingly convincing appeals to evolutionary psychology.
@PPEcel
@Darkenzo

At some point imo this is where spreading the blackpill backfires. I don't want to make things worse for low SMV males by unintentionally spreading these kind of implications. Society was better when talk of all this was behind closed doors. Either that or as @grondilu said, if these things are going to be discussed more publicly make it so that sex differences stop getting played up. It just gives women unnecessary social power.