Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hearing People I Otherwise Respect Shill for Foids

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I really respected Richard Dawkins, I almost felt a close personal relationship with him. I watched all his stuff, all his interviews, but then I heard him say some dumb feminist bullshit when referring to Islam and I realized he would consider me "muh misogynist".

Trudeau is another example. I really like a lot of his policies as Prime Minister of Canada but then he shit on MGTOW saying "These are nasty misogynist men and they should all be condemned", I realize that he'd consider me some "far-right scumbag". There's no one I really respect, besides maybe some 1950s Liberals like Galbraith who held traditional social values.

Truecel trait: Instead of having a parasocial relationship with an OF thot, you have a parasocial relationship with Richard Dawkins

White trash that doesn't understand biology detected.
I specifically don't like his books on religion. I much prefer christopher hitchens. I'm also not denying his great works on biology.