Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Height basically determines how much maturity is attribted to you

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I remember legitimate 80 iq morons, who were also tallfags, getting treated as adults since teenage years while I've always been received as a child, still even in my 20s.

im 6ft but getting treated like a fckn child bc my small jaw

People treat me as a kid, women disrespect me all the time while men talk to me like im retarded.

It bothers me that as a relatively short guy i will never be able to tower over a female unless she is like 5'1. Even if i get a gf she will feel unprotected and insecure, especially if her female friends have taller boyfriends.

It bothers me that as a relatively short guy i will never be able to tower over a female unless she is like 5'1. Even if i get a gf she will feel unprotected and insecure, especially if her female friends have taller boyfriends.
Sheep mentality sadly. Foids want to fit in thus, us short fucks get shafted and will never be in a relationship

I'm decently tall but people routinely seem to think I'm like 10 years younger than I actually am. I'm 28 but people seem to think I'm just out of HS or something. I guess people can just sense the virginity.

True af. They treat me like a school kid because I am only 5'5; once a guy even asked me in which grade I study :reeeeee::reeeeee: