Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Height is cope bro, Tom Cruise is a manlet and he has foids lusting for him all the time!"

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
Then face is cope as well since a weird-looking tallfag like Adam Driver has foids lusting for him as well. People who use cherypicks to disprove the heightpill, facepill, or anything that's the antithesis to their beliefs are no different than bluepillers that use Danny Devito as their cherrypick to disprove the blackpill. There is no pill that's represents the absolute truth. The blackpill is merely a desciption of the most common patterns that occur among humans and society. Saying that height or face is cope doesn't make any sense, since both have a significant impact on our lives and how it affects our actions.

Yup I hate cherry picking bluepillers I dont even argue with them anymore just waste my time.

Just because you know an ugly guy with a girlfriend doesnt make it true 99 percent of the time they always try to gaslight me fuck these people.

Yup I hate cherry picking bluepillers I dont even argue with them anymore just waste my time.

Just because you know an ugly guy with a girlfriend doesnt make it true 99 percent of the time they always try to gaslight me fuck these people.
Also, women usually cheat on their "ugly boyfriend."

Adam driver isn’t ugly

Tom Cruise has foids because 1) He is popular actor 2) He has a lot's of money 3) He is a good looking. 3 of these advantages offset the problem of short stature

Also, women usually cheat on their "ugly boyfriend."
The man is always providing something more if he is worse smv than the girl such as money or status and if he isn't he is just being monkey branched.

Adam driver isn’t ugly
He's a LTN at best

The man is always providing something more if he is worse smv than the girl such as money or status and if he isn't he is just being monkey branched.
Even if the man is more attractive than the foid, then he would be just be providing his good genes (his looks) to the foid. You need to able to offer something that is valuable to foids, whether that's good quality genetics, money, status, etc.

Even if the man is more attractive than the foid, then he would be just be providing his good genes (his looks) to the foid. You need to able to offer something that is valuable to foids, whether that's good quality genetics, money, status, etc.
Yes exactly brocel.

Tom Cruise can just JBW any day of the year
CLfjVWCVAAAGNBJ

BrDxFOuCEAEcWLH.jpg:large

The Last Samurai is a JBW movie btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6