[Blackpill] Height preferences

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
25d 14h 37m
Stupid fucking thread. All of you midgets, just STFU. Only in bizarro land do ugly fucking losers fight about who's the biggest and ugliest fucking loser. Answer: we all are.
Too good.

P

patheticmanletcel

Captain
★★★★★
6d 22h 21m
Why not my just be tall theory thread too mods hate me

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Height is far more important than face. White tallcels here are just autist mentalcels.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
Height is far more important than face. White tallcels here are just autist mentalcels.
Nope. I've known plenty of NT white tallcels. They were sub4 obviously.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
if sam hyde was 5'8'' he'd be an incel

towncel

towncel

"Everyone on this site is cucked except me"
-
If you’re tall you’re a volcel. Hundred fucking percent
Height is bonus if you're already attractive, at best, now get blocked

Gorgonzilla

Gorgonzilla

GangWeeder
While I will 100% agree that if you're too short women simply wont find you attractive (unless you are a novelty they can exploit for it for attention like a dwarf or midget) being tall isn't a guaranteed ticket, its just ludicrously easy mode to find a woman to sleep with you. I know of a man at my university who peaks out at around 6'10 and hes a no-touch virgin. Women wont even approach him due to his flattened nose, overly jutting brow line, and naturally high proclivity towards body odor. If you're tall you still need to pay an exorbitant amount of attention to your odor and have, at worst, a slightly below average face.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Officer
★★
16d 8m
Cope. Face is everything, high tier normie manlent gets more girls than low tier normie 6'2

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 15h 59m
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
182d 43m
Didn't make the cut

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
54d 20h 34m
I think this is simple to test. Do a Tinder experiment with your pics but say your height is whatever you want. Are you getting matches?

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
21d 23h 39m
A

Animecel2D

Enlightened
★★★★★
210d 16h 49m
@JohnDcel thoughts?

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
1d 5h 10m
Height can make it easier but cannot make up for a subhuman face. the height where u can get a way with an ugly face is extremely tall around 6'4-6'5.

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
5d 22h 9m
MEGA cope, st black ops 2 cel looks tall but apparently he’s a chad with a harem of women based purely on height :feelskek::feelskek:

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Commander
★★★★
20d 11h 40m
Fakecels.co lmfao

Fuck you Niggas all of you Mog me to suicide.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
32d 18h 54m
why would women want some ugly guy who is 6"6-6"7, rather than a 5"8-6"0 chad?

just be taller than the woman. that's it.
Social conditioning ngl
most women deep down want a 7/10 male who slightly looks down to her

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
53d 1h 29m
Face= Subjective, Height= Objective

You can get all sorts of surgery for your face, height not really.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 33m
Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.
Over for sub 6'2" cels
1600297573376.png

Face= Subjective, Height= Objective

You can get all sorts of surgery for your face, height not really.
face isnt subjective though, humans are designed to find certain traits attractive even as babies

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 8h 29m
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 33m
these guys just never stood a chance feel very sad for them.....
no foid would ever like them
guy in the middle might have trouble, but the one on the right has predator eyes while the one on the right has blue eyes.

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 8h 29m
guy in the middle might have trouble, but the one on the right has predator eyes while the one on the right has blue eyes.
its over for this guy who is under 6'2 with those eyes

SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
1d 3h 16m
this is funny because I am 180 cm thats about 5,9 ft(not sure im only capable of the metric system), im white and still no woman wanted me my entire life.
I still dont know what I do wrong...
Even on Tinder I get not many matches and lots of girls doesnt even answer me.

Anxietycel Spud

Anxietycel Spud

Recruit
16h 40m
Above what height would you say is truly volcel?
this is funny because I am 180 cm thats about 5,9 ft(not sure im only capable of the metric system), im white and still no woman wanted me my entire life.
I still dont know what I do wrong...
Even on Tinder I get not many matches and lots of girls doesnt even answer me.
Would you be willing to travel to East Asia evntually? Maybe as an english language teacher. From what you're describing your tinder will be somewhat successful over there. I think I might do it myself if it becomes viable and see what my chances are

Last edited:
SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
1d 3h 16m
Above what height would you say is truly volcel?

Would you be willing to travel to East Asia evntually? Maybe as an english language teacher. From what you're describing your tinder will be somewhat successful over there. I think I might do it myself if it becomes viable and see what my chances are
Travelling for long periods of time is not possible for me cause im addicted to opioids and I need my "medication" everyday and from what I heard the punishment for drugs, in this part of the world is heavy.
I also heard of it that ppl like me are very desirable in asia but with my problem im simply fucked.
But if you are not bound to such shit it is a interesting option.
Maybe, if my doctor is willing to give me my medication for 2 weeks, I will go on vacation.
Or maybe get some girl from other country to come to you because in your country the life standard is higher than it is in her country.

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
16h 28m
If you're considered "tall" wherever you live you must have an EXTREMELY good excuse to consider yourself an incel. As in you're 3/10 balding low IQ ethnic bad frame socially awkward beta. Anything less is volcel.

Anxietycel Spud

Anxietycel Spud

Recruit
16h 40m
Travelling for long periods of time is not possible for me cause im addicted to opioids and I need my "medication" everyday and from what I heard the punishment for drugs, in this part of the world is heavy.
I also heard of it that ppl like me are very desirable in asia but with my problem im simply fucked.
But if you are not bound to such shit it is a interesting option.
Maybe, if my doctor is willing to give me my medication for 2 weeks, I will go on vacation.
Or maybe get some girl from other country to come to you because in your country the life standard is higher than it is in her country.
Sorry to hear about that, man. I really hope all the best for you in terms of this issue. Your idea of the two week vacation is one that's worth looking into. When it come to getting girls to come to your country just be careful you dont get some green card chaser that will quickly leave once she has one. Also tinder isn't the only metric of your likely success. Yes incels dont do well on tinder but it's often the case that normies don't either. Tinder may not be your best pathway to female involvement. Tinder is made for high tier guys. Stay swiping on tinder to keep your net as wide as possible anyway

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
-
69d 7h 14m
Height is a deal breaker to most women, not a preference. You sound like normies who don't know the difference between a preference and a requirement.

SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
1d 3h 16m
If you're considered "tall" wherever you live you must have an EXTREMELY good excuse to consider yourself an incel. As in you're 3/10 balding low IQ ethnic bad frame socially awkward beta. Anything less is volcel.
I consider myself as an incel because I never had a girlfriend, I never had a real kiss and of course never had sex and no one showed real interest in me.
Plus with addiction its especially hard to find someone cause thats for many girls a no go, expect a girl who is addicted too.
Im in so many ways an rare case, for example someone who is addicted to hard drugs and never had sex, some of my fellow sufferers at my age already have children (unwanted of course) but nevermind offtopic.
I just wanted to tell that even white, relatively tall guys like me have the same problems finding a girlfriend, at least in the area where I live(Germany)

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
16h 28m
I consider myself as an incel because I never had a girlfriend, I never had a real kiss and of course never had sex and no one showed real interest in me.
Plus with addiction its especially hard to find someone cause thats for many girls a no go, expect a girl who is addicted too.
Im in so many ways an rare case, for example someone who is addicted to hard drugs and never had sex, some of my fellow sufferers at my age already have children (unwanted of course) but nevermind offtopic.
I just wanted to tell that even white, relatively tall guys like me have the same problems finding a girlfriend, at least in the area where I live(Germany)
Well, living in Germany you probably live around even taller and whiter guys, so it's understandable.
I was referring more to people living in more metropolitan/mixed areas (which will become everywhere in a matter of decades). What I said will eventually apply to virtually every male in the Western world.

hikicel

hikicel

Recruit
★★★★
9d 19h 29m
5'10 JBW will slay with a 7/10 face 6'3 poo with a 5/10 face will get 0 pussy

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
4h 43m
5'10 JBW will slay with a 7/10 face 6'3 poo with a 5/10 face will get 0 pussy
Exactly,I don't understand why this is so hard for incels to comprehend.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
23d 4h 15m
Last edited:
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
60d 9h 37m
This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.

ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+
@ordinaryotaku @grondilu @Idotms @Legendarywristcel @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Temp. Banned
-
139d 11h 20m
@ordinaryotaku @grondilu @Idotms @Legendarywristcel @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x
Yes. If i had a decent face, id be out there slaying.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 17h 52m
This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.

FACE> x
Just cause one mod stickied it doesn't mean they all think so

Anyway, I don't know much about the other guys, could be larpers or sexhavers I know mylifeistrash was one for sure. But, myself it's because I'm sub 5 and also neurotic and gave up on socializing after repeated fails for years.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
60d 9h 37m
Anyway, I don't know much about the other guys, could be larpers
Mylifeistrash was high Inhib. He wanted pussy to fall in his lap just like SEA. He was not Chad enough for Tinder so he gave up.
SEAmaxxing burnt his dopamine receptors from all the constant god like validation he received from hundreds of noodles.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
41d 10h 11m
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 17h 52m
Mylifeistrash was high Inhib. He wanted pussy to fall in his lap just like SEA. He was not Chad enough for Tinder so he gave up.
SEAmaxxing burnt his dopamine receptors from all the constant god like validation he received from hundreds of noodles.
No he was a washed up sex sexhaver. With an ego tbh. Other users are right that it felt like half his posts were brags.

Face and being NT. Don't forget the importance of being NT.
NT doesn't matter whatsoever. Only matters if you're in the neutral zone of 4-6 to where anything makes or breaks it

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★★
35d 7h 4m
No he was a washed up sex sexhaver. With an ego tbh. Other users are right that it felt like half his posts were brags.

NT doesn't matter whatsoever. Only matters if you're in the neutral zone of 4-6 to where anything makes or breaks it
NT matter for normies. Not for Chad or an Incel. A non NT normie can become an incel

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
60d 9h 37m
Yup.
Just don't be an autistic sperg. That's it. You don't have to be hyper NT extrovert jester.

Just have good face and just be normal functioning with average height.

That's all it takes. You don't need Chico tier face or 6'5 height or hyper NT/thugmaxxing.