Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightpill is one of the most brutal things to exist

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date
DeathIsSalvation

DeathIsSalvation

Major

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1cbtg00/blackpilled_at_12_brutal/

There's no good way to cope for the heightpill :feels:

They are just kids! they will mature in time :soy:

60% - Bragging
Im 6'4. So where are all the sluts that want to suck my cock? I don't see any. Maybe because I'm so tall. :feelswhere: Size doesn't matter when you look like goofy

Im 6'4. So where are all the sluts that want to suck my cock? I don't see any. Maybe because I'm so tall. :feelswhere: Size doesn't matter when you look like goofy
10734667.gif

unrelated, but very true signature gif

The height pill is the most brutal pill of them all, and its repercussions go far beyond dating.

A male's quality of life is primarily determined by his height.

You're a fakecel I would assume, unless you're really deformed

extremely unrelatable character but great end quote
He simply does what he wants without questioning it morally in any way. He also kills a lot of foids who like rich, good-looking cocks and turns their desires into a pure nightmare. I hope all foids meet their patric one day.

You're a fakecel I would assume, unless you're really deformed
I'm ugly but don't tell that to my multiple girlfriends. Apparently they haven't noticed yet because they can't look up enough to see my face.

At least people respect you.

His parents have better stats than me, my parents are 4'11 and 5'3, I wouldnt expect him to become really tall but he probably is experiencing late growth or some form of disorder

Aren't there some countries where you can easily get HGH? His parents should spend a couple thousand on a good program with a good doctor abroad to save their son's life. He likely 4'8" in the post but had only 4 more years to grow. Treatment is urgent, and I wouldn't consider the severity of his condition much different than leukemia.