Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill is real, water wet

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
In my uni there was a lecturer who was well under 170cm and some of the girls in my group lit called him a dwarf right behind his back. He was hated just because of that lmfao. He was pretty based tbh, he was from arab descent and hated Merica and cultural marxism. Obviously, he hated the jews too but would get fired if he admitted it jfl :feelshaha:

Last edited:
In my uni there was a lecturer who was well under 170cm and some of the girls in my group lit called him a dwarf right behind his back. He was hated just because of that lmfao. He was pretty based tbh, he was from arab descent and hated Merica and cultural marxism. Obviously, he hated the jews too but would get fired if he admitted it jfl :feelshaha:
im not even 170, height is everything

im not even 170, height is everything
Im 172 but it (the height) really is a big thing. Especially in my Balkan country where the average male height is somewhere around 180cm. Almost every one is taller than me here.

Brutal if 5’7” is being called a dwarf.

Cope. Height is meaningless.

:smonk:

Isn't 170 normal for an arab? :feelsrope:

Im 172 but it (the height) really is a big thing. Especially in my Balkan country where the average male height is somewhere around 180cm. Almost every one is taller than me here.
im 168 and i still look like a kid so no one ever takes me seriously
bluepilled tallfag

im 168 and i still look like a kid so no one ever takes me seriously
Me too, i'm skinny and look younger for my age (22). A female cashier even told me that and made it sound like it's a compliment or something :feelskek: when i wanted to buy alcohol, so she asked for my ID card.

i wish i was 20cm taller.

You need everything nowdays. Tall height and a acceptable face to be respected and liked by women, thats how current world became. Everything below that is creepy or a joke to women.

i feel like my anxiety (due mostly from being manlet) fucks up my thinking process,

You need everything nowdays. Tall height and a acceptable face to be respected and liked by women, thats how current world became. Everything below that is creepy or a joke to women.
Yes. 99% of women treat every man with bellow average height/ face/body structure as "ugly". So you have to be high tier normie in order to be considered normal looking by them. That's also because a lot of them need men as helpers with carying heavy things, etc.
Atleast my cousins would consider me more human, right now they treat me as a toddler even though im old.
:fuk:

Last edited:
Yes. 99% of women treat every man with bellow average height/ face/body structure as "ugly". So you have to be high tier normie in order to be considered normal looking by them. That's also because a lot of them need men as helpers with carying heavy things, etc.
They are used to dating and seeing highly attractive men so when they see something unattractive it really creeps them out or disgusts them. Below High Tier Normie, comes Invisible guy and below that creepy or disgusting man.

They are used to dating and seeing highly attractive men so when they see something unattractive it really creeps them out or disgusts them. Below High Tier Normie, comes Invisible guy and below that creepy or disgusting man.
The last one on the other hand is pretty visible to them

Brutal if 5’7” is being called a dwarf.
From all the accounts that have been posted of younger incels trying to ascend that have started uni that's just standard now ngl. 5'7'' is a "short king" at best when it used to be an okay height 20 years before.