Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill straight from foid doctor.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
"Studies have shown that taller people live happier lives, better job opportunities, and a better love life. Don’t miss the opportunity to live a happy and rewarding life. Do not literally stare at those whose lives are fuller in envy. So do something about your height today, take the next step for a taller person to live better."
Dr. Eveline Max, MD, FAAD
Source: https://shiydf.com/?page_id=49

Last edited:
It's over for shortcels:feelsrope:

Yet some people persist in not believing in the heightpill although it's clearly one of the harshest ones.

Yet some people persist in not believing in the heightpill although it's clearly one of the harshest ones.
She is a doctor lol
All those foid that deny heightpill must be reeducated just like her in order to not be ignorant piece of shit.

She is a doctor lol
All those foid that deny heightpill must be reeducated just like her in order to not be ignorant piece of shit.
They only deny it to sound like angels lol (for the ones who are not just blatantly bashing us manlets).

This is enough for me to stalk this doctor and murder her in Minecraft

This is enough for me to stalk this doctor and murder her in Minecraft
Dude she is experimenting drugs to cure manletism
What is wrong with you

Dude she is experimenting drugs to cure manletism
What is wrong with you
I want my whole skeleton to grow not some dumb leg lengthening surgery. I hope they find out a way to reopen closed growth plates :feelsohh:

Cringe. This is the equivalent of dick pills that make it bigger. I ain't falling for this trick. Of course they will target short men with closed growth plates