Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity HeightPill: Women lie and virtue signal about wanting or dating Short Men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I feel like this is a repost.
Also, brootal no reply pill

In this specific scenario, I agree with her. She's not virtue signaling because she was (supposedly) interested on him from the beginning. This guy is self flagellating himself even before the interaction happens. She rejected him because there was no possibility of interaction with him, no one can interact with someone that covers his own ears and say "SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP". He's a self-pitying pussy, he didn't give her a chance to interact, so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. He was all the time like "Why don't you reject me? I'm a fucking manlet, it's always been like that". He was asking to be rejected, since "6' is required". Fucking dumb loser, really.

inb4 "soymokncel you are fucking simping withe knight :reeeeee:": That guy behaved like a fucking volcel right there. He rejected himself the whole way, and that's pathetic. You don't bring that shit up unless she rejects you because of your height right away. But that didn't happen. How can someone be that dumb at such a chance? You don't cry about those things if a woman shows interest in you from the beginning. Chresus fuckin' Jist. Also notice it's a black woman (lower SMV).

Also, JFL @ someone labelling himself a manlet being 5'8".
She didn't have to publicly humiliate him by posting the conversation.

She's mad because he figured her out. She wasn't gonna do nothing with him other than lead him on and ghost him

In this specific scenario, I agree with her. She's not virtue signaling because she was (supposedly) interested on him from the beginning. This guy is self flagellating himself even before the interaction happens. She rejected him because there was no possibility of interaction with him, no one can interact with someone that covers his own ears and say "SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP". He's a self-pitying pussy, he didn't give her a chance to interact, so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. He was all the time like "Why don't you reject me? I'm a fucking manlet, it's always been like that". He was asking to be rejected, since "6' is required". Fucking dumb loser, really.

inb4 "soymokncel you are fucking simping withe knight :reeeeee:": That guy behaved like a fucking volcel right there. He rejected himself the whole way, and that's pathetic. You don't bring that shit up unless she rejects you because of your height right away. But that didn't happen. How can someone be that dumb at such a chance? You don't cry about those things if a woman shows interest in you from the beginning. Chresus fuckin' Jist. Also notice it's a black woman (lower SMV).

Also, JFL @ someone labelling himself a manlet being 5'8".
Exactly this, very based post. Any guy here doing the same as that fellow is basically a volcel, you're LITERALLY setting yourself up to fail.

The bad part is that she posts the convo in social media, which is disrespectful.
It may be disrespectful but at least it raises some awareness over cucks who brainwashed themselves into thinking they are incels while they may be normies or above. Those are 99% of the "mentalcels" you see roaming these forums so often.

Also she at least kept his identity somewhat private. Still disrespectful though, but still.

tbh

We wouldn't be talkin' about this if it wasn't for that. But somehow I see it can backfire at us because normies and IT could (they will) use that as an example to extrapolate the case to all of us. But who cares, actually?
Extrapolating is what they've been doing forever. Look at ER, mass shooters or dumb incels who threaten people with death for no reason etc. that they've coined as symbols of this community.

They HAVE to antagonize us. We embody the destruction of everything that's keeping them going, every cope they have gets destroyed by our mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back