Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Heightpill: Young white zoomers in America are all 5'11-6'0 now!

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
It says that average height in the USA is 5'9 (1.75m), but that's because of all the old guys and Mexicans. All the young, white zoomer males are easily 5'11-6'0 (1.81- 1.83 m).

Notice how in the states with the most white people they are tallest:
2acfeba4d3973a7d8397c8e97666ae30

and the ones with the most Mexicans are the shortest.

Even more over for manlets than ever before.:feelscry:

avg white male height in USA is 5'10.5 inches or something.

I'm pretty sure those numbers are self-reported

Man it is suifuel being in the greener states. Definitely a noticeable difference

I'm pretty sure those numbers are self-reported
Yes the actual average is 5’10.5 for white zoomers.
That includes all the guys from the previous generations. Zoomers have grown.
You retard diets, haven’t changed that much to the point where zoomers are taller.
I’ve been researching this shit for 3 years now you dumb monkeynigger. Even in germany it’s 5’10.8

You retard diets, haven’t changed that much to the point where zoomers are taller.]

The average height was 5'9 for whites... in the 1940s. You'd better believe they've gotten taller since then.

The self-reported thing is not a cope. Men in USA do add at least an inch on average to their height, only because heightism is SO prevalent.

Slav normies are heightmogging me since i'm 179cm tall they are all in range of 182-190cm.

Poland, and Ukrainians are on average little bit smaller but some are super tall like 195cm
I met a 6'0 guy in college that went to the Netherlands and said they were taller than Americans. It's definitely not a myth,

I met a 6'0 guy in college that went to the Netherlands and said they were taller than Americans. It's definitely not a myth,
In Netherlands they have tallest guys in the EU every average guy would be heightmogged 24/7. Hitler was searching in a wrong area to find the Aryans he should start there.

The average height was 5'9 for whites... in the 1940s. You'd better believe they've gotten taller since then.
Nuh uh it was proven that the avg height for zoomers barefoot is 5’10. Only nordic and dinaric people go above 5’11 on average. Again I know this to be true based off irl and actual data.

Nuh uh it was proven that the avg height for zoomers barefoot is 5’10. Only nordic and dinaric people go above 5’11 on average. Again I know this to be true based off irl and actual data.

People in Northern USA are usually of North European origins. You might be on to something.

People in Northern USA are usually of North European origins. You might be on to something.
Yep you’re right about that, people in Montana are germanic and nordic for example so they have an avg height of 5’11, same shit for New England as well.

5'11.25 average whire male zoomer
5'11.00 average black male zoomer

average asian american zoomer 5'8.75-5'9 i would say

Im my country average height in gen Z is around 185 or more.

I knew that zoomers are taller than gen x. They are also absolutely fucking retarded tbh. I have met in my life about two zoomers who were remotely intelligent (JQ etc) and ironically both are in my family and have a chad father who makes me look like a fucking midget.

Over for genxmanletcels tbh

I think the results are from self-reporting.
Also, some legit got no idea about the metric system and imperial system conversion; I knew someone who thought he was 5'11 when 175cm from a bad conversion like 5.9 ft, which is around 5'11 and does take account that 1 foot is 12 inches but not 10 inches.
It is largely a joke to me; I could probably find even some professional translated series where 180 cm to 182cm+ get badly converted to 5'9.

I think the results are from self-reporting.
Also, some legit got no idea about the metric system and imperial system conversion; I knew someone who thought he was 5'11 when 175cm from a bad conversion like 5.9 ft, which is around 5'11 and does take account that 1 foot is 12 inches but not 10 inches.
It is largely a joke to me; I could probably find even some professional translated series where 180 cm to 182cm+ get badly converted to 5'9.

Have you been to the US? How can the average height of whites be 5'9 if the states that are filled with Mexicans (who are MUCH shorter than whites) also have an average height of 5'9??:feelssus:

Have you been to the US? How can the average height of whites be 5'9 if the states that are filled with Mexicans (who are MUCH shorter than whites) also have an average height of 5'9??:feelssus:
Mexicans aren't 5'9, they're 5'6.5.

Mexicans aren't 5'9, they're 5'6.5.

So, 5'9" (whites) plus 5'6.5 (mexicans) equals 5'9 height on average?? :feelssus:
The math just doesn't add up, going by what you're saying. The only way that the average could possibly make sense is if whites are taller than 5'9 (which is true).

Last edited:
So, 5'9" (whites) plus 5'6.5 (mexicans) equals 5'9 height on average?? :feelssus:
The math just doesn't add up, going by what you're saying. The only way that the average could possibly make sense is if whites are taller than 5'9 (which is true).
Whites are 5'10-5'11

“Im white in the USA!”
:dab::feelsautistic::feelsokman:

“im only 5’6”
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I lived in the US for a while. I am just telling the conversion from cm to inches to get me to be skeptical; I know a legit 5'11 dude who thought he was 5'9 and a 5'9 dude who thought he was 5'9 from the conversion from metric to imperial system.

I am not saying they aren't that tall; for most of life, I have been 5'9 until I grew, and whites were a bit taller than me, and from clarification, they said they were 5'10+ to 5'11+ when I asked.

Also, the sites seem inconsistent since some sites have different height averages per states; from personal experience, in Alabama, I don't recall anyone white male under 6'0ft even in gas stations while visiting for like a few days; I was around 6'1 with shoes there, but it is all relatives; Reddit, a 6'4 still claimed the average height of white is 5'10 not over 6ft.

Last edited:
5'9 and even shorter should be an acceptable height, there is no need for tallfags in a civilized world, all of you are incorrect beings
@erenyeager

its over for us heightcels :feelsrope:

Mogs me. Im 5'3 in Canada. Everybody is tall here. Its beyond brutal
then don't go to the Europe you will be mogged even more brutally

I do heightmog most in Virginia not a brag cause I look like shit but I had one coworker I worked with who was 18 and was 6’6 and was always complaining about pains

You retard diets, haven’t changed that much to the point where zoomers are taller.
I barely had meat when I was child I was raised as pseudo-vegan due to being poor and ignorant. Zoomers did have more meat even if procesed and they have grown taller.

I had one coworker I worked with who was 18 and was 6’6 and was always complaining about pains
throw fake grenade at his feet and scream GET DOWN GRENADE!!! :feelsaww::feelskek::feelsEhh:

throw fake grenade at his feet and scream GET DOWN GRENADE!!! :feelsaww::feelskek::feelsEhh:
I would, But I was fired for being too quiet with customers and not being nice enough jfl World Hates cels so much

I barely had meat when I was child I was raised as pseudo-vegan due to being poor and ignorant. Zoomers did have more meat even if procesed and they have grown taller.
Ethnic zoomers sure but not among white or blacks they’ve stayed the same height but are now wearing shoes that raise heights by an inch, that’s the grand difference. The west has been free from parasites for a long while which is a usually a secondary reason stunting growth.

I'm starting to think that the majority of young white American men have been in the 5'10-5'11 range since the early 1980s. It's just most fraud height by saying they're 6'.

5'9 and even shorter should be an acceptable height, there is no need for tallfags in a civilized world, all of you are incorrect beings
@erenyeager
Based