Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hell, even FUCKING DOVE 'beauty-affirming' ads admit the truth...

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

"I think I should thankful of my natural beauty. It impacts the choices and friends we make, the jobs we apply for, how we treat our children, It impacts everything. It couldn't be more critical to your happiness."
-A Roastie Whore, the same kind that screeches "Looks don't matter; Personality does!" on cuckqueers.

Incelistan Jindabad.

looks permeate everything. halo effect is real, people.

"I think I should thankful of my natural beauty. It impacts the choices and friends we make, the jobs we apply for, how we treat our children, It impacts everything. It couldn't be more critical to your happiness."
-A Roastie Whore, the same kind that screeches "Looks don't matter; Personality does!" on cuckqueers.

Incelistan Jindabad.

it would be the other way round if they described males. 5'11 males would be shown as garden gnomes while 6ft males would be shown as greek gods

It... is... OVER

i think I'm going to vomit.

If they did the same experiment with incels, the drawing would turn out better looking.

That blonde woman looks too masculine. I see shows where women like her are shown as “gorgeous” yet a guy who looks overly feminine is either gay or a dork.

That blonde woman looks too masculine. I see shows where women like her are shown as “gorgeous” yet a guy who looks overly feminine is either gay or a dork.
Change it to "yet a guy who looks slightly feminine is either gay or a dork."

tld dr, genetic determinism

As a society we spend so much time making females feel better about their bodies and worry about their negative body images. There isnt that support system for men and we are labled as phaggots and girs wont sex with us if we make our insecurities known

As a society we spend so much time making females feel better about their bodies and worry about their negative body images. There isnt that support system for men and we are labled as phaggots and girs wont sex with us if we make our insecurities known
This. Just this.

Cuck tears are losers themselves but in denial.
People with lives don't use Reddit or forums. They live their life and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back