Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion hello friends, i took a break.

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
I took some time for myself to rethink and connect to the real world a little better.

I'm gonna be honest herr, I haven't been doing well the last couple of weeks and I felt as if constantly surrounding myself with negativity and being chronically on the internet was making me feel worse.

I've been out taking more walks. I learned to pick some wild edible plants like some oniony stuff and some type of arugula that i've been eating as sallads for my food :feelsautistic:

I've realised that I need to go out more for my mental and physical health, and having that as a motivation is helping me get some steps in and eat better.

I'm doing better bros, I don't think im gonna be as active here anymore.

I'm still gonna be here a bit, but I need to do it in moderation for my mental health.

how y'all doing bros, what are you doing today?

dnd rd + who are you again?

Welcome back home brocel

I'm studying for my final exam tomorrow. Afterwards I will binge watch anime and rot

Welcome back, im rotting and doing nothing as always.

This negativity thing, when you get used to it you become immune