Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hello guys i just joined today

:soy: Are you a bot? Or I swear gen z babies like to repeat themselves as though a person has said nothing to them
what do u want me to say then you not the owner of this site so dont try to act superior

Welcome to the rabbit hole

what do u want me to say then
Me: "Hi welcome"

Me: Don't say: "Id love to meet you guys"

You: "Thanks for the tip"

That's all.

Last edited:
Hello, are you bald?

I don’t like it when GrAYcels make “hello I’m new” thread, it’s always very suspicious. I never made a thread like that and doubt most of the actual userbase had as well.
This^

"Hi everyone I'm new and I'm 18 and super excited, would love to meet you guys teeheee" :feelsgah:

He was at 70 posts yesterday. Today he is at 750 :feelswhere:

muslimcel IT infiltrator. We know the story.

Also, why the fuck is he an officer if gray?

muslimcel IT infiltrator. We know the story.
Muslim. Always suspect. Even if not practicing. They always manage to announce that they have "strict muslim parents" somewhere in the first few lines. True non-religious ethnics don't even pair themselves with their ethnic background till you really get to know the. Most are too embarrassed if they grew up in America. The rest are SJWs

Also, why the fuck is he an officer if gray?
Because in the span of 6 hours the idiot made 700 posts. Go check his Activity. People do it by writing one letter on a bunch of threads over and over.

Muslim. Always suspect. Even if not practicing. They always manage to announce that they have "strict muslim parents" somewhere in the first few lines. True non-religious ethnics don't even pair themselves with their ethnic background till you really get to know the. Most are too embarrassed if they grew up in America. The rest are SJWs

Because in the span of 6 hours the idiot made 700 posts. Go check his Activity. People do it by writing one letter on a bunch of threads over and over.
I say this one's a jew tranny adopted by terrorists (in minecraft)

first i am a 18 male with a fucked up face i have been rejected most of my life because of the way i look and i have came across this site a year ago but i have decided to join the community so i can vent because there is no other way for me to vent my life situations. i actually have been a member before but i deleted my account because of people bashing eachother and coming at me for my posts however i wouId love to meet u guys because i relate with ur stories.
900CA58B DABE 4C10 B932 11AE61340525

With a UN like "idk125" it smells like infiltrator, still cucked Normie shedding his skin, or someone's alt:feelswhere:

IT cuck, I'm sure about it

welcome i guess, being here isnt really a good thing but is what it is :feelsLSD:

I don’t like it when GrAYcels make “hello I’m new” thread, it’s always very suspicious. I never made a thread like that and doubt most of the actual userbase had as well.
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelswhat::yes::yes::feelsokman::feelsokman:

He's an aspiring postmaxxer, let him rot in the sewers. He will out himself soon enough.

i am not no inflitrator stop thinking that i am just a guy venting my life situations

i am not no inflitrator stop thinking that i am just a guy venting my life situations
Then - Why did you bullshit shitpostMaxx in the amount of nearly 1200 posts? Are you unable to just take your time and make quality OPs and thoughtful comments like most serious users?

yeah i used to react to people insulting me here but then i realized i can just ingore them because i will end up getting banned
Just ignore them and listen to the good answers and post on this site that are actually getting you in the right direction. Our suffering is a taboo in society, and we’re making ourselves very very vulnerable in one of the most vulnerable topics there are. So take this as a safe space where you can talk to guys that suffer the same humiliating fate and won’t judge or attack you, just ignore the bullshit and fury.

Just ignore them and listen to the good answers and post on this site that are actually getting you in the right direction. Our suffering is a taboo in society, and we’re making ourselves very very vulnerable in one of the most vulnerable topics there are. So take this as a safe space where you can talk to guys that suffer the same humiliating fate and won’t judge or attack you, just ignore the bullshit and fury.
thanks man will do

Wait a minute.... I'm having a deja vu. I think I remember this user

No no. That's not it. I think, we'd prefer to keep this place full of serious posters, no matter how much we disagree or agree. Fun posts are fine but, not the way your friend has done. 1200 post in one day means horseshit! If you're a Gray be a gray and post steadily. I did. Everyone else had to.