Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hello how to mate?

G

Gujarati

Banned
-
I'm gujarati boy 27 year old, and im interested in conjugal relations with white girls, how to achieve?

It seems white girl would rather throw herself at black hoodlum monkey, while polite hindu boy with 4 gpa gets nothing

Try raping. It works 100% of times

I'm gujarati boy 27 year old, and im interested in conjugal relations with white girls, how to achieve?

It seems white girl would rather throw herself at black hoodlum monkey, while polite hindu boy with 4 gpa gets nothing
No gpas for your face

Be born with good genes

I also ask this question

You can't mate the white queen, you can only mate the white king in chess. Some simple strategies to achieve this: rook or queen on the 7th rank, then try to promote a pawn. You can sacrifice other pieces to promote the pawn

Scam her grandma and refuse to send back the money until her granddaughter accepts to copulate with you.

Grow a jawline/longer bones

MAAAAMMM DO NOT REDEEEEM DO NOT REDEEEMMMMM

Joe biden head shake

You can't mate the white queen, you can only mate the white king in chess. Some simple strategies to achieve this: rook or queen on the 7th rank, then try to promote a pawn. You can sacrifice other pieces to promote the pawn
im chess lover but this is no time for joking, be serious please haha

anyway what if i tell white girl i won chess championship last month, would this impress her?

just be black

im chess lover but this is no time for joking, be serious please haha

anyway what if i tell white girl i won chess championship last month, would this impress her?
It most definitely wouldn't impress like 98% of girls. Hell to the no. It would make you less attractive to them. Women think that chess is for autistic men with no social skills (signs of low status.) It would have the same effect as you telling them that you're a huge scifi fan and that you collect miniature star wars figures.

Offer hER some grapes :feelsLSD:

Just grope her

no thank you, im hindu gentleman why become negroid monkey??
they get all the foids because they are attracted to unhinged animals

It most definitely wouldn't impress like 98% of girls. Hell to the no. It would make you less attractive to them. Women think that chess is for autistic men with no social skills (signs of low status.) It would have the same effect as you telling them that you're a huge scifi fan and that you collect miniature star wars figures.
Ok what if i tell her im good programmer? i can do java very easy.

please im desperate to impress white girl

If you're gujarati im gonna assume you have a family business and you're rich, throw some bills on your fav mayo whore and adopt the betabuxx lifestyle

Nigger remove that avi now

This is a @curryascender alt. I'm calling it.

If you're gujarati im gonna assume you have a family business and you're rich, throw some bills on your fav mayo whore and adopt the betabuxx lifestyle
i dont want betabux, i want true love with cute white girl, like in hollywood movies.

if your white please ask your sisters if they like hindu boys

@Bianor your bother is here

i dont want betabux, i want true love with cute white girl, like in hollywood movies.

if your white please ask your sisters if they like hindu boys
no im a south curry

Ok what if i tell her im good programmer? i can do java very easy.

please im desperate to impress white girl
The only way that could impress a girl is if you make big bucks and you are willing to spend it on her. Ain't no woman anywhere who gets turned on by men who are investing their hard earner dollars on index funds and stocks. Unless you're buying her coke she doesn't give a shit.

Plus telling a woman that you are a programmer puts you in the nerd zone.

White girls are whores, and not really a goal to aspire to. Then again Indian girls are worse whores nowadays and lie about it which is very off putting. And they race mix more. But bud, we are not getting either of them, even if you betabux you are gonna be getting 3/10 fat old white women with a kid already.

Anyways why are you larping fag, is there not enough anti Indian faggotry everywhere in the website and world already

Bro stole his avatar @Bianor

please dont say this, white girl sometimes engage in whore behavior to cope with no hindu bf, its not her fault:fuk:
At least for white girls it's expected. Indian girls shouldn't be doing the same shit but they do it worse. Indians aren't even good looking enough to get chads so they are whoring for weird ass white borderline incel guys. That makes.them even more worthless and nasty. I'll take a white whore who actually had standards for gigachads over some desperate Indian bitch who sleeps with any white guy with acne and nasty ugly face in university. I knew many like that. And would never touch them with 10 foot pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back