Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal HELP HOW DO I REMOVE THIS STAIN

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
for reasons i will not disclose lube got onto my chair and i panicked so i poured water over it, and now there's a huge glob of water and oil on my chair. I added baking soda and vinergar and water and dabbed it on and it made the stain whitish and even bigger! i am currenttly putting a heater on it to try and remove the stain. please give tips on how to remove the stain ASAP :shock::shock::shock:

Oil based lube?
Wipe with slightly soapy water :feelsokman:
If it's not oil based, don't need the soap

Make sure the water is hot
Also, use a degreasing soap, like blue dish soap

pour lube all over the chair so it blends in

for reasons i will not disclose lube got onto my chair and i panicked so i poured water over it, and now there's a huge glob of water and oil on my chair. I added baking soda and vinergar and water and dabbed it on and it made the stain whitish and even bigger! i am currenttly putting a heater on it to try and remove the stain. please give tips on how to remove the stain ASAP :shock::shock::shock:
I have alot of weird stuff in my chair cracks, I wouldnt worry about it unless it bites you in the ass

they told me to use windex and it fucking worked
Mixing vinegar and windex produces chloramine gas. Windex and baking soda will produce ammonia gas.

You'll probably be fine tho :feelsjuice:

Mixing vinegar and windex produces chloramine gas. Windex and baking soda will produce ammonia gas.

You'll probably be fine tho :feelsjuice:
is ammonia gas and chloramine gas bad? i inhaled the solution before i dumped it in. Will i get brain damage?

T
is ammonia gas and chloramine gas bad? i inhaled the solution before i dumped it in. Will i get brain damage?
They're respirator irritants. The chair should be fine. It'd probably be smart to leave it in a ventilated area for a bit.

T

They're respirator irritants. The chair should be fine. It'd probably be smart to leave it in a ventilated area for a bit.
no i mean am i going to die? I am probably just going to buy a new chair anyways

Put sperm on it and rub it in, leave it over night and rub it out with more water

ovER for your chair