Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help I'm a brown girl and my white Chad boyfriend is disgusted by my race

Foids my race also have difficulty being attracted to me, since northern Europeans exists

Hole problems.

Man really clings to everything he can catch.. shit, he 25, and her 31???? He knows that he cant catch younger women, so goes on the opposite

yeah... i am not going into relationships

Pajeetas are hot but the racepill is too heavy.

Personality detector couldn't detect his boyfriends racism but her personality detectors can tell which guys are incels and which guys are misogynistic

Oh well, personality detector malfunctioned

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Poor mofo grabbed what he could while drooling for the better looking girls. If he had options he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, muh sexual chemistry, men would fuck anything that walks.

Poor mofo grabbed what he could while drooling for the better looking girls. If he had options he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, muh sexual chemistry, men would fuck anything that walks.

over for pajeets

Who gives a shit what some 31 year old HAG thinks? Holy kek
View attachment 666951
The state of JBW in 2022
Also this. It's obvious this white guy is desperate for pussy, so he has to resort to fucking some disgusting indian hag

Foids are so fucking stupid. The only reason he is with her is he can’t get foids his own age. He’s horny and can’t get anything else which is why he’s banging her. He’s made it clear he is otherwise repulsed by foids who look like her. I bet this is a LARP, but on the off chance it isn’t, I just know this dumb cunt will stay with that guy. I hope their relationship is absolutely miserable. They will be a guy toiling in his own abject failure and a foid conscious of the fact that she’s a self hating whore

over for pajeetas

@tehgymcel420

I think that reddit user was legit, because they deleted it. And I'd like to think that my post was partially responsible for that dumb curry foid nuking it.

View: https://i.imgur.com/QMOP2p8.jpg

:blackpill: