Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me join sanctioned Suicide

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I got denied last time because my explanation wasn't good enough. Can you give me an explanation good enough to get my registration accepted?

Screenshot 20230709 2306452

Just say you are inkwel and want to rope in order to escape your subhumanity.

Please give me a paragraph that I can copy and paste.

I need to post this in Sanctioned Suicide

Use chatGPT or some shit

Rly? U got denied? I just said I wanted to kill myself and didn’t want anyone trying to talk me out of it. Apparently, that was good enough I got accepted an hour later

Rly? U got denied? I just said I wanted to kill myself and didn’t want anyone trying to talk me out of it. Apparently, that was good enough I got accepted an hour later
You think they'll accept my registration if I tell them I'm going to shoot my face off with a hunting rifle?

You think they'll accept my registration if I tell them I'm going to shoot my face off with a hunting rifle?
U could say u want further information on possible methods or have a place to ask about other methods

I made an account a couple of years ago and this is all I filled in: "Hi I am interested in exploring information about self-harm approaches and I'm searching for a safe environment to connect with individuals who share similar interests."

I forgot all about that forum. I think I still have an account there.

It's full of foids so I wouldn't recommend

I'm going to spam that forum with magick threads every day

i have an account on their but iam barely on that site.

How long ago did you register?

Did you give them a long explanation?
just about the same I applied with on here. That iam an incel, loner, autistic retard and i want a peaceful way to kms

just about the same I applied with on here. That iam an incel, loner, autistic retard and i want a peaceful way to kms
You think this is long enough?

Hi. I am interested in exploring information about suicide approaches and I'm searching for a safe environment to connect with individuals who share similar interests. I want further information on possible methods or have a place to ask about other methods. I want end my life and don’t want anyone trying to talk me out of it.

You think this is long enough?

Hi. I am interested in exploring information about suicide approaches and I'm searching for a safe environment to connect with individuals who share similar interests. I want further information on possible methods or have a place to ask about other methods. I want end my life and don’t want anyone trying to talk me out of it.
I'd add why you are suicidal

Suicide is a disgrace go ER, go ER on your local corrupt politician if you have to.

Maybe just write some self-pitying schlock about living life as a loser + inkwell who has always felt worthless and wants to kys, followed by sth like 'I am interested in advice about alternative suicide methods, from people who know more about the subject,' or whatever. Feel free to embellish, and maybe mention you're curious about sth like sodium nitrite.