Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Henry Cavill is my go-to example of how Chad Privilege exists.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I try not to repeat points I've already made, but only recently did I realize how bad things were.

Remember #MeToo? They were coming for everybody. And instead of shutting the fuck up, Henry Cavill flies out in front of the bullets with shit like this.

People were mad at him for this. For a time. For the briefest time. And then #MeToo went away without any consequences for Henry Cavill. I've mentioned this a few times around here when its relevant to the topic.

You know who doesn't take the first no for an answer? Henry Cavill. I wanna see him punch Henry Cavill.

But the disregard, I thought, was only as flagrant as "Henry Cavill gets away with what other men were grilled to death for in the #MeToo Era." That Henry Cavill had simply gone on to maintain a reputation as "Not a creep, and is what nerds wish they were."

But then, out of boredom, I find myself on r/memes on Reddit. I sort by "Top" for the whole year. And here's what I find...

Now this is different. Henry Cavill dodging the #MeToo fire by the centimeters of his chinny-chin-chin was bad enough. "Henry Cavill isn't a creep" was bad enough. This? They're calling Henry Cavill "wholesome" now. They've made a goddamned hero out of this guy. How the FUCK did he pull that one off??? And let me clarify, I don't think Henry Cavill's complaints about #MeToo were wrong. But they weren't "wholesome." You have to take no for an answer to be "wholesome" and Henry Cavill doesn't. Not the first "no."

But people wanna hold him in the same esteem as guys like Keanu Reeves, who is notable for things like dating a woman actually within his age bracket. Or... any of this shit.

In the same esteem as guys like Brendan Fraser, who WAS #MeToo'd by HFPA president Philip Berk, and had his career kneecapped for it because he was blacklisted until his best years were spent. And then, when he should've just walked into the fucking ocean, he chose to persevere and made The Whale. They wanna compare Henry Cavill to that. Personality-wise, Henry Cavill is much closer to an Andrew Tate than ANYTHING resembling a Brendan Fraser.

How does he do it? Because he's pretty and has nerd hobbies. I defy anyone to come up with another explanation. He went from "I think a woman should be wooed and chased" to "Woman Respecter ." And everyone's buying it. I'd bring back the #MeToo days just to see him fry for this like he should've.

Last edited:
So only chad holds the keys is what im getting from this.

Chad Cavill got his superman role because of his looks. He will get his future wife/girlfriend because of his looks.
He got his money because of his looks. Chad privilege and stacey advantage is rampant in our society and creating
a exclusive society when it should be more inclusive of unattractive men.

I try not to repeat points I've already made, but only recently did I realize how bad things were.

Remember #MeToo? They were coming for everybody. And instead of shutting the fuck up, Henry Cavill flies out in front of the bullets with shit like this.

People were mad at him for this. For a time. For the briefest time. And then #MeToo went away without any consequences for Henry Cavill. I've mentioned this a few times around here when its relevant to the topic.

But the disregard, I thought, was only as flagrant as "Henry Cavill gets away with what other men were grilled to death for in the #MeToo Era." That Henry Cavill had simply gone on to maintain a reputation as "Not a creep, and is what nerds wish they were."

But then, out of boredom, I find myself on r/memes on Reddit. I sort by "Top" for the whole year. And here's what I find...

Now this is different. Henry Cavill dodging the #MeToo fire by the centimeters of his chinny-chin-chin was bad enough. "Henry Cavill isn't a creep" was bad enough. This? They're calling Henry Cavill "wholesome" now. They've made a goddamned hero out of this guy. How the FUCK did he pull that one off??? And let me clarify, I don't think Henry Cavill's complaints about #MeToo were wrong. But they weren't "wholesome." You have to take no for an answer to be "wholesome" and Henry Cavill doesn't. Not the first "no."

But people wanna hold him in the same esteem as guys like Keanu Reeves, who is notable for things like dating a woman actually within his age bracket. Or... any of this shit.

In the same esteem as guys like Brendan Fraser, who WAS #MeToo'd by HFPA president Philip Berk, and had his career kneecapped for it because he was blacklisted until his best years were spent. And then, when he should've just walked into the fucking ocean, he chose to persevere and made The Whale. They wanna compare Henry Cavill to that. Personality-wise, Henry Cavill is much closer to an Andrew Tate than ANYTHING resembling a Brendan Fraser.

How does he do it? Because he's pretty and has nerd hobbies. I defy anyone to come up with another explanation. He went from "I think a woman should be wooed and chased" to "Woman Respecter ." And everyone's buying it. I'd bring back the #MeToo days just to see him fry for this like he should've.

You have to understand one thing, perception is NOT GOVERNED BY YOUR ACTIONS BUT BY YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT FOR A MAN, PUBLIC PERCEPTION FOR CHAD IS ALWAYS POSITIVE, EVEN WHEN PROVEN TO BE DOING WRONG THEY WILL GET HUGE LEEWAY.

Chad has to fuck up repeatedly or do something way outside the socially acceptable norm to lose his HALO

Chad Cavill got his superman role because of his looks. He will get his future wife/girlfriend because of his looks.
He got his money because of his looks. Chad privilege and stacey advantage is rampant in our society and creating
a exclusive society when it should be more inclusive of unattractive men.