Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Henry Kissinger is dead

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

The architect of vietnam war dead at 100

Awesome. Rest in piss

There's no way you all care about human suffering this much.

dont know the nigger

He’s not dead. He just transferred his soul into a younger vessel. All the Jews do this.

He isn't dead. He just has been compromised to a permanent end.

Kissinger was a Jewish refugee who fled Nazi Germany with his family in 1938. In the United States, he excelled academically and graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College in 1950, where he studied under William Yandell Elliott. He earned his Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy at Harvard University in 1951 and 1954, respectively.

Kissinger was a Jewish refugee who fled Nazi Germany with his family in 1938. In the United States, he excelled academically and graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College in 1950, where he studied under William Yandell Elliott. He earned his Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy at Harvard University in 1951 and 1954, respectively.
at least hes dead he killed countless innocent people instead of people who did him wrong well at least hes in hell being tourtured by the people who died in his hands.

This is only the 8000th thread about his death.

There's no way you all care about human suffering this much.
Of all of the things you decide to be cynical about, it's the death of this evil scumbag? JFL

Is he a distant relative or something? :feelshaha:

This is only the 8000th thread about his death.

Of all of the things you decide to be cynical about, it's the death of this evil scumbag? JFL

Is he a distant relative or something? :feelshaha:

I'm critical of fad hoppers. This isn't the only place people are celebrating Kissinger's death. And I'm seeing people who are jumping on the bandwagon who have in the past supported/looked the other way at Kissinger-esque things.

How many people here actually gave a fuck about the Vietnam War before today? Or Cambodia? Or Laos? A scant fucking few, I'll bet that. But some of you heard that Kissinger was a bad man and some kinda politician and he "did war stuff" so you want in on the party. Some of you.

I'm critical of fad hoppers. This isn't the only place people are celebrating Kissinger's death. And I'm seeing people who are jumping on the bandwagon who have in the past supported/looked the other way at Kissinger-esque things.
That's because most people are ignorant of Kissinger's actions. You won't see BLM soccer moms and the like on facebook posting about how he was the brainchild of so many atrocities in South America and East Asia.

How many people here actually gave a fuck about the Vietnam War before today? Or Cambodia? Or Laos? A scant fucking few, I'll bet that. But some of you heard that Kissinger was a bad man and some kinda politician and he "did war stuff" so you want in on the party. Some of you.
I don't know, but I don't assume that they didn't. You're just being cynical for cynicism's sake. Or, as you said, critical of fad hoppers (but with blind spots).

That's because most people are ignorant of Kissinger's actions. You won't see BLM soccer moms and the like on facebook posting about how he was the brainchild of so many atrocities in South America and East Asia.

So if you're ignorant of Kissinger's actions, you look kinda foolish celebrating his death. You only know to celebrate it because other people told you Kissinger was bad.

I don't know, but I don't assume that they didn't. You're just being cynical for cynicism's sake. Or, as you said, critical of fad hoppers (but with blind spots).

I assume that they didn't because, like you said, most people don't know or care about why Kissinger is supposed to be bad. They heard he was from other people.

So if you're ignorant of Kissinger's actions, you look kinda foolish celebrating his death. You only know to celebrate it because other people told you Kissinger was bad.
But how do you know that the people celebrating his death are ignorant of his actions? Your bias is your blind spot.

I assume that they didn't because, like you said, most people don't know or care about why Kissinger is supposed to be bad. They heard he was from other people.
It's likely that some percentage of people are irrationally and uncritically hateful, but that's not the reasonable default position to have, which is to think that they must have some historical and geopolitical knowledge. If that's something you doubt, then the reasonable thing would be to ask them.

I don't know who that is tbh :D

But how do you know that the people celebrating his death are ignorant of his actions? Your bias is your blind spot.

It's likely that some percentage of people are irrationally and uncritically hateful, but that's not the reasonable default position to have, which is to think that they must have some historical and geopolitical knowledge. If that's something you doubt, then the reasonable thing would be to ask them.

Not just some percentage, the vast majority. You yourself said "most people are ignorant of Kissinger's actions."

Not just some percentage, the vast majority. You yourself said "most people are ignorant of Kissinger's actions."
That doesn't mean most of them are on the hate bandwagon, like you seem to think. It's almost like you're complaining that most haters aren't true haters and are clueless frauds. "I used to hate Kissinger before it was cool, unlike these mainstream haters." JFL

That doesn't mean most of them are on the hate bandwagon, like you seem to think. It's almost like you're complaining that most haters aren't true haters and are clueless frauds. "I used to hate Kissinger before it was cool, unlike these mainstream haters." JFL

So if most people aren't aware of Kissinger's crimes and only very few are, how can it be that most people aren't bandwagoners?

So if most people aren't aware of Kissinger's crimes and only very few are, how can it be that most people aren't bandwagoners?
Because the knowledge (of Kissinger) of the haters that you see is not proportional to the number of people out there who are in fact clueless but aren't vocal in their hate. It's very easily possible that only a small subset of the haters you see are on the bandwagon and most of the haters you see know their history.

Last edited:
Because the knowledge (of Kissinger) of the haters that you see is not proportional to the number of people out there who are in fact clueless but aren't vocal in their hate. It's very easily possible that only a small subset of the haters you see are on the bandwagon and most of the haters you see know their history.

So the argument is that most people don't know about Kissinger, and that majority of people that don't know about Kissinger also don't say anything about Kissinger. The people who are saying things about Kissinger are supposedly educated.

But what do BLM soccer moms have anything to do with the analogy then? Because those are the people I'm talking about. People who talk a big game about social justice but aren't actually educated.

So the argument is that most people don't know about Kissinger, and that majority of people that don't know about Kissinger also don't say anything about Kissinger. The people who are saying things about Kissinger are supposedly educated.
People who don't know about a thing don't tend to make strong and opinionated comments about said thing, and those who do tend to have some decent idea of the thing.

But what do BLM soccer moms have anything to do with the analogy then? Because those are the people I'm talking about. People who talk a big game about social justice but aren't actually educated.
The BLM soccer isn't an analogy, it's an example. The point is, you're likely overestimating the number of clueless people who make the hate comments.

People who don't know about a thing don't tend to make strong and opinionated comments about said thing, and those who do tend to have some decent idea of the thing.

I don't think that's so. I think there are bandwagoners even here on this forum. I'm currently auditing the forum for all posts with "Kissinger" in them before his death and there aren't many. Compare that to a guy like Anthony Bourdain who had so much to say about Kissinger that he was famous for it.

I don't think that's so. I think there are bandwagoners even here on this forum. I'm currently auditing the forum for all posts with "Kissinger" in them before his death and there aren't many. Compare that to a guy like Anthony Bourdain who had so much to say about Kissinger that he was famous for it.
What inceldom does to a mfer. You must really like Kissinger. He's hardly been active, since his diplomatic stint. You won't find much, because there isn't much to talk about aside from his dealings about 50 years ago.