Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her: “I only date hood niggas, keep them squares away from me”

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Then soon as shorty gets named in RICO the whole block going to prison

“I only date hood mfs and leave them squares alone” Yeah datin Tyrondell “Banana Clip” Strapsworth is all fun and games until u in the passenger seat as an accessory to hella drive-bys on the opps and multiple acts of unruly actions by him and his local goonlords. Now u in the interrogation room with a spicy popeye’s chicken sandwich meal, a large sweet tea, yo son on facetime and all your city girl’s texting u asking when u gon come home and u contemplating putting the whole hood under the jail cuz u aint really built like that shorty

Yeahhh you tell her sis

Degenerate nigger filled “hoods” should be fire bombed and gassed with chemical weapons :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They get in relationships with thugs, ignoring good guys like us, then we'd have to get sad when they get stabbed by these guys :feelsclown:

Then soon as shorty gets named in RICO the whole block going to prison

“I only date hood mfs and leave them squares alone” Yeah datin Tyrondell “Banana Clip” Strapsworth is all fun and games until u in the passenger seat as an accessory to hella drive-bys on the opps and multiple acts of unruly actions by him and his local goonlords. Now u in the interrogation room with a spicy popeye’s chicken sandwich meal, a large sweet tea, yo son on facetime and all your city girl’s texting u asking when u gon come home and u contemplating putting the whole hood under the jail cuz u aint really built like that shorty
They want strong tough Alfa's until they start beating them. Oh who am I kidding they like when Alfa chad beats them too thats why they stay JFL:lul::lul::lul:

The darker it is, the dumber.

ya black women definitely encourage thug behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back