Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Her "Stacy" friend has an "ugly" boyfriend

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

** I forgot to add he’s quite tall - 187 cm (6’2). Maybe that’s why.
Of course that's why.

Last edited:
Reminder that when girls say “ugly” they mean facially MTN

Foids find majority of men ugly. It's only height that makes us tolerable to them.

every time they call a guy ugly, they're either average or below average. Never truly seen a guy i would describe as ugly with a pretty girl

Foids find majority of men ugly. It's only height that makes us tolerable to them.
Truth. Ugly to foids = anything below top 15% craniofacial morphology

Also when a foid calls another foid gorgeous, that "gorgeous" foid is just not a landwhale.

There is NO such thing as a femcel (female incel) they do NOT exist.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the white ones are mostly obese.

Yet almost everyone of these pigs have boyfriends, wives (there is an obese, lesbian, bald black lady at work) or husbands. NO exceptions. I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily.

Last edited:
Nah they call landwhales gorgeous too jfl
True, the OP probably thinks she's a 10/10 herself but she's "ForeverAlone" because of muh men can't handle an intelligent lady like me:foidSoy:

There is NOT such thing as a femcel (female incel) they do NOT exist.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the white ones are mostly obese.

Yet almost everyone of these pigs have boyfriends, wives (there is an obese, lesbian, bald black lady at work) or husbands. NO exceptions. I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily.
Femcel means they can't get Chad sweaty:foidSoy: