Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel He’s complaining about asymmetry which is barely noticeable

his asymmetry isn't even noticeable + he doesn't have a pencil neck

I've noticed this thing too. Normies obsess about appearance way way way more than any *cel does, they just don't talk about it as much.
They'll spend thousands to fix a single tooth slightly askew.

he might be talking about his nose especially the left side but that's nothing serious. he is worrying about small issues ,never faced a real problem

I've noticed this thing too. Normies obsess about appearance way way way more than any *cel does, they just don't talk about it as much.
Aye, most people on that sub are normie tier. Very few incel looking guys really go there, kek

Dude wtf. He can go fuck right off. NOW!

My
asymmetry is extreme. Especially my eyes. My left eye is: deeper inside the skull than the right, 1cm lower down the right (which is extreme), has the bigger eyeball (bc of an eye-condition I have in that eye), and is more titled than the right eye.

Even with tinted sun-glasses on, I'm a 1.5/10 (I have a large head and a very weird skull, jaw too big and round and no cheekbones plus the top of my face is extremely narrow.)

Last edited:
EXACTLY :yes:

If you wanna see asymmetrical, look at my face. I have a very ugly face and head, but my eyes are medically asymmetric (as in specifically mentioned in report. Especially they're on different heights, on is set deeper in the skull, one eyeball is larger and has a different tilt. It's extremely noticeable., I never notice it on other people's faces, so mine is extreme

My asymmetry is extreme. Especially my eyes. My left eye is: deeper inside the skull than the right, 1cm lower down the right (which is extreme), has the bigger eyeball (bc of an eye-condition I have in that eye), and is more titled than the right eye.
I also got very asymmetrical eyes ngl but they only became so obvious after I turned 27. My jaw is also crooked from years of chewing unilaterally. Kek one selfie without mirror effect is enough to scare the hell out of me.