Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee he's just a little kid. gentle giant.

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★

why are the police officers so short? tee hee.
gosh...I hope people bought their shit so they can pay.
it's just hazing guys. hazing is just silly. at worst it was a little bullying. it certainly wasn't a crime. I can label things with words and people will believe me tee hee.

Last edited:
Those ethnics just cause trouble in the USA. Deport everyone back to Mexico.

Do not do this crime if you are not willing to be able to the time as punishment of the crime that you've done.

Do not do this crime if you are not willing to be able to the time as punishment of the crime that you've done.
he got a wrist slap
I don't get those fucking Hazing rituals, why do frat chads love doing gay shit to newbies so much? US unis are fucked up
theirs no such thing as hazing and bullying. it's just violence. those words are made up by people who want to be 6'9 and have 18 years of being able to be violent towards and try to fuck as many kids as possible. it's a limited time offer of unlimited violence

JFL at this shit.

"Does he look 30?"
AL7K6W4CTVBGTCD4FR7YI2KVWQ

Yes JFL, Mogs me, """10 year old"""

"Does he look 30?"
View attachment 125248
Yes JFL, Mogs me, """10 year old"""

hahahahaha. Is he a transager? it's hard to believe he's really 10 and not 30. He doesn't even sound like a child.

But you can never tell with black people, they're very ambiguous when it comes to age

I don't get those fucking Hazing rituals, why do frat chads love doing gay shit to newbies so much? US unis are fucked up
they're crazy sex-obsessed cultists