Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Hey black women....you're sexy as fuck. Just fyi."

What do you expect from soyddit

Even if sheboons only had 1/4 the SMV of white foids, 1/4 of infinite is still infinite.

No they're not, if you don't get it I don't know what to tell you. Normies will do whatever is trendy. They will try to make themselves believe they aren't racist even when they are. There's no way I can explain this to you, it requires that you step foot outside and see how people act in real life.

Let's be honest here, a black guy would rather have a white wife than a black wife, but a white man would rather not have a black wife; he'd rather have a latina if he has to settle, but even then, it's going to be harder to find a latina who's on his same level in life simply because white people are financially superior and because of this they have more connections and as a result, on average, more wisdom than other races. That's one example of racism but it's really inescapable. I'm Mexican and even I can clearly see this. America is filled with more blacks and hispanics than whites but guess who's living the best? Whites have the best test scores, higher average IQ's than blacks and hispanics, etc.

To say that gen Z is different is a joke. People only care about really good looking black women, especially if they're light skinned. Whereas a skinny white woman with small tits and no ass is already quite attractive to most men.

It's very clear to me, as a mexican, that white people are always working way better jobs. Some may fall through the cracks but it's so much rarer. In shitty jobs you'll more often see uglier people and you'll also see more hispanics and blacks. We are the botom of the barrel of America. Gen Z just likes to say things that make them feel better about themselves, just like any other generation...it's all lies. Even the homeless are way less often white. There's more blacks and hispanics. White people have the huge advantage of being born into families that already know how the world works. Hispanics and blacks it seems are set up for failure from the start with broken families that have no idea what's going on... this of course extends to mate selection... meaning that black women are trash. They also complain about it openly. So no, Gen Z isn't different. Go to where the money is made and it's always people of lighter skin, very rarely black, and often when it is a black, they seem like they're new to being rich and like to show off contemptuously... same with hispanics sometimes. With whites, you won't even know they're rich. In fact, chances are you won't even get a chance to talk to them if you're not white. White is an exclusive race. To say that racism is gone just means you're too young to have interacted with rich people and gotten to see a lot of people etc.
Men go after least resistance thats why white men date asian women

if a Black woman asked a white guy out he would say yes unless taken or racist

Some black foids really don't look bad
Yeah but that's not true point. A skinny black girl vs a skinny white girl, huge difference. That's where racism shows.

jfl niggerfoids are ugly gorillas

Normies love to lie and pretend that they find black women sexy...
Cope I see chads with bw on TikTok so much , and non blacks you have to be drinking helium to think that bw aren’t sough after by non blacks . Forget the stats on a website look at irl bw are walking around with mixed babies

Cope I see chads with bw on TikTok so much , and non blacks you have to be drinking helium to think that bw aren’t sough after by non blacks . Forget the stats on a website look at irl bw are walking around with mixed babies
It's rare though...

Nigresses are the one race of foid that I wouldn't fuck

Pussy Is Pussy, Most Men don’t give a fuck about a foids race in the same way they don’t care about a foids height, Men aren’t anywhere near as picky as Women.

Pussy Is Pussy, Most Men don’t give a fuck about a foids race in the same way they don’t care about a foids height, Men aren’t anywhere near as picky as Women.
It's better to pass on your genes than to die not passing them but this is why men have multiple children from multiple women probably. They fuck one foid and create a manlet and then move on to a woman with better genetics. The manlet was just the "Oh shit, I might die before having any kids at all" kid.

Notice it would be a ridiculous statement to say about any other group of women but since black women are the least desired they feel they have to say this kind of shit to give them validation and get easy brownie points

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back