Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey Faggots.

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
Hey Faggots.
My name is Elliot and I hate every single one of you. You girls have never been attracted to me. I'm the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the Supreme Gentleman. I will punish you all for it. One the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house in UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blonde slut I see inside there.

I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am the superior one. The true alpha male (just got a new BMW for my birthday; shit was SO cash). You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals. I will be a God, exacting my retribution on those who deserve it, and you do deserve it. If I had it in my power, I will stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls, and rivers of blood, and rightfully so. Thanks for listening.
Pic related: It's me and my bitch.
Ezgif 5 36eb24ec26

Based Elliot Rodger

Very original post GrAY

Make sure to have a vanilla latte beforehand boyo

elliot was clearly autistic as fugg even worse than me I think. i dont know why people say he was fucked cuz of his look he was a brutal looks/mentalcel combo