Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey Guys: Good Read Here..." ANTINATALISM " Magazine and FB Page

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
Vol. 1-3 available on Amazon and also check out the FB page. Vol. 3 has to be worth the cost just for this magnificent cover illustration. That's the now-deceased ( sui ) founder looking over this awesome scene. I wish this guy didn't sui, he created a very interesting movement that made the simple declaration that people shouldn't breed. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all breeding stopped and we could just enjoy a thrilling hell ride to oblivion? Yeah, I know..." Chads and Stacies will still have sex, " but at least we wouldn't have to look at those annoying yoga pants preggos bouncing around the parks with their uber tall husbands pulling snacks out of the Subaru. I remember reading a great quote somewhere long ago..." pregnancy is gross and unnatural looking, like something some California cult would espouse. " Couldn't agree more. Get on the ANTINATALISM Cyclone roller coaster to Nowheresville.

96155487 23844923464870662 8999004985421201408 n

Ok, but there won't be any more people

Antinatalism is a retarded cope. A man believing it has no effect on anything because women control ultimately who reproduces and women in general cannot comprehend or adhere to any philosophy seriously.

Women were not sluts like they are now before the pill was available to them. Anti natalism has no objections to promiscuous sex, only reproductive sex, which should be encouraged frankly.

Do you really think a woman would really go along with this philosophy when they meet the right chad? Women may have his kid to try to lock him down or she may forget this stupid philosophy when she meets him.

Lastly, this antinatalism will not make the world better if it became popular. Lower IQ people cannot be stopped from reproducing, and low iq may be inherited by the next generation. Basically, the world will be turned into subsaharan Africa.

Antinatalism is a retarded cope. A man believing it has no effect on anything because women control ultimately who reproduces and women in general cannot comprehend or adhere to any philosophy seriously.

Women were not sluts like they are now before the pill was available to them. Anti natalism has no objections to promiscuous sex, only reproductive sex, which should be encouraged frankly.

Do you really think a woman would really go along with this philosophy when they meet the right chad? Women may have his kid to try to lock him down or she may forget this stupid philosophy when she meets him.

Lastly, this antinatalism will not make the world better if it became popular. Lower IQ people cannot be stopped from reproducing, and low iq may be inherited by the next generation.
high iq. most children are not created because the parents wanted to make babies but because they wanted to fuck around and feel good doing it raw. most children are in the eyes of foids nothing but accidents. hence also the high abortion rates.

Lastly, this antinatalism will not make the world better if it became popular. Lower IQ people cannot be stopped from reproducing, and low iq may be inherited by the next generation. Basically, the world will be turned into subsaharan Africa.
I am awaiting my order of Vol. 1-3 to read further, but of course it is a utopian fantasy, albeit a good one. I think it is the kind of thing that Comfy NEET Pepe would fully approve of as he ponders the great philosophies of the world while strolling through a park of old oaks. There are SOME foids out there who may be down with it, and I would much rather have them having sex with Chads WITH birth control. I don't know man, " reproductive sex should be encouraged? "...Eww, gross, I mean it's so animalistic, basic and inherently disgusting, the swollen bellies and whatnot ( I guess most foids like it ), I just think it should be viewed for what it is, and not some " miracle. "

Well women love anti natalism
So ı must hate it automatically
İt is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back